“excellent lunch”

Smiling Moose
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

a little messy to eat while driving, however; well worth the challenge as all our sandwiches were delicious

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Our family ate here twice, great food - wraps and sandwiches and hamburgers, very friendly front desk girl

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Third time to visit this location and probably the last. No ice in the soda machine, no Mac & Cheese. The one employee working seemed a little stressed because 2 customers. Gonna have to think twice about coming back.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We went here with our business team of 15 people. We ordered ahead and told them what time we'd arrive. They had everything organized and timely. We only had a limited time to eat, and everything was hot and delicious! Everyone enjoyed what they chose. They have a great menu with many selections. They even have vegetarian green chili! Can't wait to stop again the next time we're in town!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

First the good: my sandwich was freshly made and tasted pretty good.
My wife's soup (Spicy Chicken Enchilada) was so-so. There actually was some chicken in it but, sorry, no enchilada. The floor was pretty nasty. I selected a table visually trying for a clean one. Alas after we sat down, I discovered smears from a really quick wipe down if at all. Short staffed that day? Could be. I thought the Mini Southwest Mo was very tasty. I haven't eaten out other places in Frisco, so I don't know what the "average" prices for a lunch sandwich without any sides there but over $7 for a small sandwich seemed too much to me.