Lowest prices for your stay
US$209
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$260
PricelineUS$209
All reviews overnight stop short stay small bathroom convenient place to stay hot shower nothing fancy breckenridge kfc drawers
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

This is going to be under new management soon and will improve, but things were in a bit of disrepair--specifically, the toilet didn't work. Some of the staff were wonderfully friendly but others not so much. I left a book in my room and phoned 20 minutes later and they told me "housekeeping didn't find it." Then I called again 8 hours later and she said, "you called earlier and it wasn't there." Finally, I stopped by in person the same night because I really needed the book. A different person was at the front desk and she let me in the room, where I found the book right where I'd left it. Housekeeping had not even touched the room at all, so they basically lied because they couldn't be bothered to check and get back to me. I get that they are understaffed, but they could have done better by a guest.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank rebeccamC7335BU
Reviewed 7 August 2020

If you're looking for a convenient place to stay that is near the bus terminal, this is it! Just get off the Route 9 bus at the last stop, walk to the KFC, and cross the street. Friendly, comfortable, and clean!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020

We got in late and the lady at the desk got us checked in quick on up to our room. It's all pretty basic, nothing fancy. Old school...they still use actual keys which my 12 year old had never seen used at a hotel lol. Small bathroom, beds are a bit on the hard side but overall it's an ok place.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2020

It's a standard room, but very expensive. But not much you can do in this area during ski season.

Rooms were acceptable at a lower price level for cleanliness, appointment and repair.

Close to freeway, hwy 6 and shops.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank fillmap
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

We were very pleased with our stay here. The room was quite clean and comfortable. The woman at the front desk was friendly. We did not try the breakfast but looked decent. If you’re looking for a lower price point in the area, this is a great option.

Date of stay: February 2020