Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$269
PricelineUS$209
eDreamsUS$209
TravelocityUS$269
Orbitz.comUS$269
CheapTicketsUS$269
All reviews overnight stop short stay small bathroom convenient place to stay hot shower nothing fancy breckenridge kfc drawers
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

To start it was confusing to find this place because the name hasn't been changed from Baymont to Summit Inn on the outside and nobody told me this, even when I spoke to them on the phone.
It's a decent place. Needs some upgrading. The room was basic but comfortable.
A towel was shoved under the hallway door to prop it open. What?? Couldn't they come up with something better than that?
Some serious attention to detail needs to happen.... the bed skirt was too long and frayed and caused me to trip a couple of times without serious injury. It looked like they had wadded up the drapes and then hung them up. Simple things make big impressions!

Reviewed 30 July 2021

The beds were good and slept very well.
There was a good hot shower.
The WIFI was adequate for personal use had to use phone hot spot for up loads.
There was no breakfast.
The check in process was quick and with out problems.
We don't tend to use the pool.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

This is going to be under new management soon and will improve, but things were in a bit of disrepair--specifically, the toilet didn't work. Some of the staff were wonderfully friendly but others not so much. I left a book in my room and phoned 20 minutes later and they told me "housekeeping didn't find it." Then I called again 8 hours later and she said, "you called earlier and it wasn't there." Finally, I stopped by in person the same night because I really needed the book. A different person was at the front desk and she let me in the room, where I found the book right where I'd left it. Housekeeping had not even touched the room at all, so they basically lied because they couldn't be bothered to check and get back to me. I get that they are understaffed, but they could have done better by a guest.

1  Thank rebeccamC7335BU
Reviewed 7 August 2020

If you're looking for a convenient place to stay that is near the bus terminal, this is it! Just get off the Route 9 bus at the last stop, walk to the KFC, and cross the street. Friendly, comfortable, and clean!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020

We got in late and the lady at the desk got us checked in quick on up to our room. It's all pretty basic, nothing fancy. Old school...they still use actual keys which my 12 year old had never seen used at a hotel lol. Small bathroom, beds are a bit on the hard side but overall it's an ok place.

Date of stay: July 2020