“Top Notch Pizza! Definitely not a chain parlor! Go Here for Pizza!”
Review of Greco’s Pastaria

Greco’s Pastaria
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ***PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CLOSED MAY 30th-JUNE 1st TO REMODEL OUR BATHROOMS*** Greco's Pastaria is the new hybrid Italian dining experience in Frisco, CO. We offer fresh, not dry, pastas with made from scratch sauces accompanied by high quality proteins. We also specialize in pizza! All of our pizzas are traditional New York style hand tossed dough, stretched into a thin crust. Gluten free pizza and pasta is available. Greco's Pastaria creates a casual dining room by offering a newly remodeled trendy co-mingling dining room, a sidewalk attached patio, 12 tap rotating draft program, extensive affordable wine list and several low profile TVs for event watching; all with affordable chef driven food!
Reviewed 5 January 2018

New Year's Day 2018 and we were the first to arrive at 4pm (they had closed for lunch that day). Less than a half hour later they were packed - the food is that good. We vacationed to the area over the New Year's holiday weekend to ski and Greco's was recommended by locals as "the" place to eat. One even said that he ate there 12-14 times per WEEK. I hope they have a discount card or something. We ordered a family pizza for the two of us and it was enormous. I wanted to eat the whole thing but we finally stopped ourselves at 3 slices apiece. Cold pizza is awesome too, right? Service was excellent and timely. Atmosphere was sports bar'ish with big-screen TVs visible from all places in the dining area. Located right on the historic main street of Frisco, Greco's is a fabulous place to eat and shop in a unique small town locale. Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We've had great pizza there, so I'm only commenting on some other things. Chicken Marsala (tonight) was way to sweet. I heard (from a server) that the Piccata is made with orange juice and also not quite right. I make both really well so, dangit, it was disappointing. Johny's special was good, thus the four star rating. Good people there.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I had dinner here on December 26th. The food was excellent. I had the Seafood Scampi (I think that’s what it was called). It was delicious.

Portion sizes are not huge, so be careful if you’re trying to share. Service was pretty good. Overall good experience, and I will be going back.

Oh, and be prepared for a wait! I don’t know if they take reservations, but I would definitely make one if they do during the busy times.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Ate there Dec 24, 2017. The food was good and big servings - service just OK - atmosphere is more of a sports bar as there were at least 8 TVs. The restaurant was cold so I had to wear my big north face jacket all through dinner. Bathrooms were not well kept. There was another patron that was laughing so loud it was obnoxious and negatively impacted our xmas eve dinner. it is one big room so echoes. If you want a good meal in a bar atmosphere then this is the place for you - but it was NOT what we were looking for on xmas eve.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with friends here. The pasta was very good and definitely tasted homemade. The apps we had were fine: bruschetta and wontons. Everything else was very good.

Been to Greco’s Pastaria? Share your experiences!