“Wonderful Breakfast place!”

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Georgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Renovated victorian 1800's property with a large (seasonal) outdoor patio. Wine, beer, cocktails. Vegetarian and gluten free options available. Breakfast all day!
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Second visit to The Happy Cooker! Many choices for breakfast. I had the waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream! SO rich and delicious! My husband had the “Mountain Breakfast” with eggs, bacon, and a side of potatoes cooked to perfection. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, clean restrooms.

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thanks for the nice review! We are happy that your entire experience was wonderful. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Ate here on the way to Denver from Avon. Superb food, coffee and service as always.
Menu is varied, location is good with ample parking.

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thanks for the nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had some time to kill on our way from the mountains back to DIA and stopped here for a late breakfast. my wife had the basic breakfast and I had the chicken and waffles. Both were good. Lucky for me that my wife shared a slice of her bacon. It was really good. I enjoyed my chicken and waffles but should have ordered the chicken more crispy and had the gravy put on the side as I prefer to dip my chicken in the gravy and my waffle in syrup. It was served with the chicken in the middle of the waffle and the whole thing covered in gravy. It was good though.

After a good meal and very attentive service we paid our bill and got back on the road. It was a bargain and very tasty.

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Small cafe with typical American cuisine at the entrance to Guanala Pass. I had a very good French Dip and my wife had a Gouda chicken melt. Both quite good. Salads were fresh. Service fast and friendly.

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thanks for your review Mike. Glad you had the French Dip and the Chicken Gouda sandwich, they are a local favorite.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We were seated emeditly. Waitress was attentive, food arrived quickly. Everyone had very different meals and all were satisfied. Portions were large and prices were resonable.

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your review.