“Just delicious”

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Georgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Renovated victorian 1800's property with a large (seasonal) outdoor patio. Wine, beer, cocktails. Vegetarian and gluten free options available. Breakfast all day!
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast food all day long! Fun town to visit. Wish we had more time to explore. Everyone cleared their plates!

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks for your nice review, and for visiting Historic Georgetown! And glad you enjoyed your meals. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our way back to Denver. After seeing the menu, my appetite switched from lunch to breakfast. I had the breakfast burrito which was a generous size but not too huge (which left room for an ice cream stop at another spot in town). I had my burrito smothered in green chile and it was good and not too spicy.

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thanks for the review. Glad you tried our Burrito smothered in the homemade Green Chili, it's a customer favorite.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Second visit to The Happy Cooker! Many choices for breakfast. I had the waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream! SO rich and delicious! My husband had the “Mountain Breakfast” with eggs, bacon, and a side of potatoes cooked to perfection. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, clean restrooms.

Thanks for the nice review! We are happy that your entire experience was wonderful. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Ate here on the way to Denver from Avon. Superb food, coffee and service as always.
Menu is varied, location is good with ample parking.

HistoricHappyCooker, Owner at The Happy Cooker, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thanks for the nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had some time to kill on our way from the mountains back to DIA and stopped here for a late breakfast. my wife had the basic breakfast and I had the chicken and waffles. Both were good. Lucky for me that my wife shared a slice of her bacon. It was really good. I enjoyed my chicken and waffles but should have ordered the chicken more crispy and had the gravy put on the side as I prefer to dip my chicken in the gravy and my waffle in syrup. It was served with the chicken in the middle of the waffle and the whole thing covered in gravy. It was good though.

After a good meal and very attentive service we paid our bill and got back on the road. It was a bargain and very tasty.

Thank you for your review!