Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$95
Travelocity
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
1,250 results
All reviews free underground parking great hotel within walking distance whole foods business trip business center front desk staff free breakfast hgi denver lobby downtown target
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

This hotel meets my top 3 requirements, budget, safety & clean.
We knew with Covid, that there would be no breakfast. No problem, room has microwave and fridge.
Reason for only 4 stars is the heat/ac smelled horrible when running. I took the filters out and cleaned them in the tub. Didn't help. So, ran it while out of room to get it warm and tried not to use when in the room.
The pool and hot tub were open, which was nice. However, there is only on jet that works in the hot tub and it hits your ankle. Bummer. Exercise room open too.
Parking was limited, but there's a garage you can park in...we didn't have to use it.
Wifi worked great!

Room tip: Higher rooms have the better views, obviously. Ours on 2nd floor overlooked hvac system.
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 December 2020

We stayed here 11 nights during the covid 2020. The positives: good closet area for long term stay. it had its own walk-in section with drawers & shelves on one side and hanging clothes on the other, full length mirror in between. Initially very clean. nice view from the window. Front desk - friendly and helpful. Pool, gym, laundry open. Large pantry section in lobby, although it was mostly junk food, a lot of candy and chips. The negatives: the beds in this room need to be replaced; the television channel offerings were very limited and 2 main channels were always unwatchable because the picture and sound were always breaking up (as if there was weather interference from a storm); we asked for maid service every other day and some did well and some not; the breakfast was boxed each day - water or oj, bagel w/cream cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs, yogurt, banana - halfway through you were given a choice of blueberry or cream cheese muffin. Not so good if you have dietary restrictions or are there for a number of days. No fruit the last 5 days and the two days before, very ripe bananas. Well...it was covid, right? Other hotels on this trip provided hot breakfast in a very safe way. As we came out of the elevator 3 days in a row, it stank like trash. I looked where the ice machine was and there were bags of trash on the floor. I asked for someone to come take it away and they did so immediately, but why was that not checked as a regular part of housekeeping? The hallway, elevator, or lobby entry rugs were not vacuumed while we were there. I feel covid is often used as an excuse to provide less to customers or be lazy. I would stay here again, but they could have done better.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank pickyune
Reviewed 25 October 2020

We stayed for one night and really appreciated the front desk staff. They could not have been friendlier or more helpful. They even offered to help with my phone when I was having issues. Parking was free. The bed was comfortable and the shower was good. The hotel itself is okay, but we would gave given it 3 stars as unremarkable, except for the outstanding front desk people.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020

We stayed here for four nights and just loved the whole feeling of the place. The staff were very responsive. The rooms are spacious - there is even a "walk-in" closet, which made it really easy for the two of us to keep out belongings contained within that space. The location is close to everything you could possibly need - Starbucks, Whole Foods, World Market, not to mention the pethora of restaurants in both Glendale and Cherry Creek. As for the whole Covid thing - the staff did a great job managing all of that, including offering free coffee each morning. There is a nicely laid out snack area with a cappucino machine too. There is a nice indoor pool with lounge chairs outside. Wish we had known about that in advance...
We will be back again for sure.

Room tip: The mountain view is spectacular, but the oposite side is quiter if you are a light sleeper
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020

I stayed at this hotel for three nights during my Midwest road trip. My rate including all taxes was $83.73 per night. I also stayed at this hotel in October 2014. I rated them four circles that time.

Service -

Service was good. All staff I interacted with were friendly.

Room -

Room was large and clean. Super comfortable bed. Comfortable side chair with ottoman and side table…..cozy. Great working and quiet wall unit AC. Microwave. Mini-refrigerator worked great. Great window shade that completely kept the room dark when sleeping in. Iron. Ironing board was removed due to COVID-19, but I called and requested one and it was promptly brought up. Weird they did not remove the iron too (??).

Bathroom was pretty typical. Nice amount of counter space for your toiletries.

Hotel Information -

The hotel has 210 rooms and 8 floors. The lobby is very nice. The restaurant and bar were closed due to COVID-19, actually more than half of the lobby was closed off. A bag breakfast was available ($3.00 charge or free to certain HHonors members). It included a muffin, granola bar, banana, and bottle of orange juice. Free parking outside the hotel or in an underground lot.

Location -

Good location. The hotel is located in the village of Glendale, about five miles SE of downtown Denver. It is nestled smack dab in the middle of a nice development called CitySet Glendale. CitySet has a few great restaurants. These restaurants are right at your doorstep. The hotel is also about a mile from Cherry Creek Shopping Center (a large high-end indoor mall) and Cherry Creek North (nice shops and restaurants). I walked there and it was a nice walk. There is a SuperTarget and Kings Soopers within walking distance, along with Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Wells Fargo Bank, and many other restaurants and retailers.

While my stay was good, here are the reasons I did not give this hotel five circles….

Wi-fi: Wi-fi was very spotty. It made me reconnect each time it went idle and was slow on both my Apple laptop and iPhone. Not what you expect nowadays.

Front Desk: Usually only one person working, so when he or she steps away there is nobody there. I did not get the bag breakfast on the second morning because nobody was there. I waited for him or her to return, but the person took too long, so I just left.

Shower: Water temperature was great. Water pressure was not. It was actually strange. I lived in an old house growing up and if someone else in the house was using the other bathroom or flushed the toilet, it would impact the water pressure in the shower. That is what it was like. You would be taking a shower and then all of a sudden the water pressure would slow down considerably. One time, it literally went down to a trickle, and then it would all of a sudden go back to normal. This mostly only occurred in the mornings. I have never experienced this at a hotel before.

Room Key: Stopped working on my second day. I had to go back downstairs to get a new one. Annoying.

Phone: Did not allow you to call the front desk. When you pressed the “guest services” button on the phone, it just continually beeped. I let them know, but it was never fixed during my stay.

Business Center: Closed. You had to email the front desk if you wanted to print anything.

No ATM in the hotel. You had to go across the street and use the one located inside the parking garage stairwell / elevator entrance.

Date of stay: September 2020