“Yummy food, just like home”
Review of Polanka

Polanka
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Polish
Description: We serve the best homemade polish cuisine this side of Chicago. All food is made to order, served hot, and made by our own polish cooks. Parking is available both in the front of the resturaunt and behind. Seating is limited but takeout is also available for people on the go.
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I grew up eating cabbage rolls & love Polanka's. The perogis are also tasty as is just about everything on the menu! It's not a romantic type of place but more of a funky family place that you shouldn't miss if you're into this type of ethnic food. I will say, even my Irish husband loves it!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Great local hole in the wall vibe. Owner Jerry has a warm funny personality and the food was out of this world. Kielbasa was our favorite. I'd recommend highly.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

My SO's family loved eating here. They are partially Polish so they love eating authentic food like this. My SO wants to go back for their pierogis and I'll happily much on kielbasa.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The food was very flavorful and the staff was incredibly nice. My husband and I split the combo plate and it was plenty. We will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a little gem in Glenwood Springs. Excellent Polish food. We ordered the combo meal that came with a little of everything, and highly recommend that.