Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$147
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$127
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$194
Hampton.com
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$154
US$146
Courtyard
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$189
US$180
Residence Inn
Caravan Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
US$200
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)
US$245
Travelocity
Hanging Lake Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$178
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2007

This was by far the worst place I have ever stayed! Noise, dirty & the front dest people were the worst. Bathroom was at best creepy. Bring a cheap pair of slippers because you will want to throw them away when you leave after walking on the carpet. I really should have went with my gut instincts and left, but I relly didnt want to hassel with it...My mistake. Makes me shudder to think when the bed spreads my have been washed??? Their so call free dinner was the biggest rip off of all! This was when it was knowns as "Marshall Dillons" Our free dinner cost us $40+ $'s. My friend ordered the Vegatable Alfredo & she was charge extra for the vegetables!! Xtra charge for everything...butter, sour cream etc... when we question the waiter, he became hostil and insisted he wasn't ripping us off....unbelivebale behavior screeming & yelling at us to the point our children were frighten of him. We complained to the front desk, but were told "We have never had a complaint about him before (shrug of the shoulders), another words "Oh Well..Go away attitude. Pay a bit more down the street, you won't be sorry! This place was a dump a couple of years back & from the other reviews it still is. Feels as if your staying at a "Working Girls Inn!.The Chamber of Commerce should be ashamed of it's self to have this place on their web site.

Stayed: June 2005
12  Thank Skinny-1-7
Reviewed 17 July 2006

I went to Glenwood Springs with my fiance for a romantic trip. We stayed at the 1st choice inn for two nights. I can honestly say that this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in (and I have stayed in some bad ones), I would much rather of gone camping then stayed here. The walls are paper thin you can hear when someone is walking around upstairs or taking a shower. All of the three hot tubs were broken. The mattress was VERY hard and lumpy and the room had a very moldy/dirty look to it. Things in the room were either missing or broken or so dirty that you didn't want to use them. Whatever you do, don't stay here it is absolutely disgusting!

• Stayed: July 2006
12  Thank Tessath
pueblo, CO
Reviewed 30 June 2006

We went as a group, it was terrible! As noted in the other reviews, leaking bathrooms, no AC in summer, when we complained we were blown off, we did manage to get one night's stay refunded, but we had to find another place in the middle of a motorcycle run when there was nothing available...we were lucky to find one room down the road...the chamber of commerce and health dept should close this place down...

• Stayed: June 2006
10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Denver
Reviewed 16 April 2006

Disgustingly dirty from top to bottom. I feel sorry for the couple who own this place. Evidently they got into something they can't graciously get out of.

The city of Glenwood Springs should step in and shut this place down to prevent people from wasting their money. We had reservations for a week and left after 1 day.

Stayed: December 2005
12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thornton, CO
Reviewed 9 April 2006

My husband & I went there on a fantastic deal they had. We stayed 2nights and were given in the deal Dinner at the resturant right there with the establishment. I want to say Fantastic food cozy atmosphere they made us feel like we were a part of the small community and at home we also received tickets to the glenwood pool wow that was wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the amenities in the room fantastic Refrigerator & hair dryer & Coffee pot if anyone found this place not to there liking then they must be someone unable to please.

• Stayed: April 2005