“Tasty Asian Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Came here with family while on a visit home. The restaurant was about 3/4 full and the wait for food was long - about an hour. The waitress kept saying our food was "next," then we got one dish and she said something about the chef started someone's else's food before ours but she got him to cook one of ours and the rest was coming soon - which was odd. But, when the food came it was delicious. We had the Chicken with Black Bean Sauce, Garlic Chicken with Wild Mushrooms, Chicken Lo-Mein and ec's Fried Rice - the serving size was good for 3 people to share, the vegetables were fresh, and the sauces were light and not overpowering. Quite yummy. The only thing the owners might want to do is train another chef or additional kitchen staff to help?

Reviewed 15 June 2017

On our way back from Denver we had eC's delivered to the hotel. So good!! Fresh and hot!! Delivery took a bit, but they were super busy.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Came in for an early dinner. Took almost 45 minutes from the time we ordered till we all got our food. There was at least 10 minutes between when the first dish and the last dish arrived (they said the cook forgot to make it). Portion on my dish was significantly smaller than I have been served at other places, so no leftovers... However, the food was fresh and tasted good!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Everyone is right - service is very, very slow here. I read about it and was prepared, but it was still longer than expected.

I went because I saw a photo of their eggs foo young. I did order it, it looked just like the photos: bizarre. But I liked it a lot. Basically - they make the little egg foo young pancakes and smother it in a tasty brown sauce loaded with chunks of chicken and veggies. It bears no relationship to any other version I have tasted. But, sometimes I dream of it. You just can't stop eating. I love when a restaurant has such a highly personalized version of a classic dish - and do it well!

We also ordered their "Wok'd Beef Tenderloin" - cubed beef tenderloin sauteed with onions and Roma tomatoes over baby bok choy. It is so good. The beef is so tender and the bok choy is just the right counterpoint. I was suspicious of the tomatoes, but it all worked.

I'd say, be prepared to wait, but the food will be amongst the better Chinese you will find locally.

1  Thank Rita B
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We arrived in town early evening and wanted a meal that was not too heavy. The food was fresh and tasty and served promptly. The spring roll was the freshest I have ever had. The main course had fresh slightly crunchy vegetables with a great sauce. All served with Lo-main (?). Friendly service. Couldn't ask for anything more. Excellent meal and good value.