“The Food was Great & it's gotten Better”
Review of eC's Asian Station

eC's Asian Station
Ranked #36 of 291 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, our neighbors and I visited there last night. While the ambience and decor is a little worn, the food has gotten better over time--it was outstanding. I convinced my friend to try the Singapore Street Noodles and he was blown away by the nice curry flavor along with succulent shrimp and very tender chicken. His wife enjoyed her Garlic Chicken as did my wife with her vegetarian Szechwan Noodles.

The service was friendly, accommodating and quick as they kept drinks full as well as kept us informed about how long things would take to come to the table. I highly recommend this establishment and you will not be disappointed. (try a cup of the vegetable soup--each cup is made to order and is superb)

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Our waitress was on top of every one's order and we had a party of six. The egg drop soup was the best I've had. The beef tenderloin wok dish with baby bok choy was tender, well seasoned, and delicious. Every dish was fresh and flavorful.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Just came from eC's, we were 5 and every dis was excellent. 1 of the group is gluten intolerant and Anthony who was our waiter let my friend know that they could make anything on the menu gluten free. The food was great and we didn't have to wait long before we got our meals piping hot. Anthony was an excellent waiter with a great personality

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Came here with family while on a visit home. The restaurant was about 3/4 full and the wait for food was long - about an hour. The waitress kept saying our food was "next," then we got one dish and she said something about the chef started someone's else's food before ours but she got him to cook one of ours and the rest was coming soon - which was odd. But, when the food came it was delicious. We had the Chicken with Black Bean Sauce, Garlic Chicken with Wild Mushrooms, Chicken Lo-Mein and ec's Fried Rice - the serving size was good for 3 people to share, the vegetables were fresh, and the sauces were light and not overpowering. Quite yummy. The only thing the owners might want to do is train another chef or additional kitchen staff to help?

Reviewed 15 June 2017

On our way back from Denver we had eC's delivered to the hotel. So good!! Fresh and hot!! Delivery took a bit, but they were super busy.