“Slow service ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It took awhile to get sat in a near empty restaurant, and 40 minutes for 1 plate of food to come out.
On a brighter note, the Sesame Chicken was probably the best I’ve had here in the valley. Had a nice fresh cucumber garnish that balanced it out well.
They might have just been short staffed, so I’d give em a second chance.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have eaten here a couple of times. Mostly for lunch. The food has more variety than some oriental restaurants. Not the best but good. We went here for dinner the other night, arriving right before 5pm and the restaurant was only about 1/3 full. We received our drinks and appetizer in good time but after waiting 45 minutes for our meal we were told they had several take out orders come in so that was the reason for our wait. We paid for what we received and left. No compensation was offered. First time we have ever left a restaurant without receiving our meal.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

If you're used to most Chinese restaurants, you know the food usually arrives very quickly. Not so at eC's. But I believe there's a reason.

We ate at eC's on a Thursday evening recently. It wasn't crowded when we arrived, maybe 4 or 5 other tables seated. We ordered cheese won-tons for an appetizer and they arrived quickly and were quite good. Then came the long wait. I could hear the restaurant filling up with other patrons and tables adjacent to ours were seated as well. While we waited I noticed at least a half dozen people who had ordered take out walking by our table with their food. The waitress was very nice and kept telling us our food would be out shortly. Then after about a half hour wait, she came out and said something about the noodles for my Singapore Street Noodles being delayed. She said a fresh batch of noodles was being made up and the food would be out shortly. A few minutes after that she brought us some more complimentary cheese won-tons to make up for the delay. I think it was about 45-50 minutes after ordering that our food arrived. It was hot and very good! My wife had sweet and sour chicken and I could tell it was made fresh. My Singapore noodles had a nice curry flavor to them.

I would recommend eating at eC's if you have patience. I have a feeling the delays in getting the food is that, unlike most other Chinese restaurants, their food is made fresh to order and not pre-cooked. Considering the food was prepared to order, the prices were extremely reasonable.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We eat there often with friends or sometimes just the two of us. The service is always good, the food is excellent, the restaurant is very clean and inviting. Also NO MSG in any of their dishes. I love the cashew shrimp or the lemon chicken. Also the pot stickers were very good.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, our neighbors and I visited there last night. While the ambience and decor is a little worn, the food has gotten better over time--it was outstanding. I convinced my friend to try the Singapore Street Noodles and he was blown away by the nice curry flavor along with succulent shrimp and very tender chicken. His wife enjoyed her Garlic Chicken as did my wife with her vegetarian Szechwan Noodles.

The service was friendly, accommodating and quick as they kept drinks full as well as kept us informed about how long things would take to come to the table. I highly recommend this establishment and you will not be disappointed. (try a cup of the vegetable soup--each cup is made to order and is superb)