“Best Mexican food in Grand Lake!!”
Review of Pancho & Lefty's

Pancho & Lefty's
Ranked #26 of 36 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Let's just start this review with one important thing, most of the restaurants in Grand Lake are below mediocre. Pancho & Lefty's has great variety, fresh food, delicious option! We enjoyed everything we ordered. Chimichanga, burrito and chips/guac/salsa. All good!! The service here is wonderful, even when they're busy. Not only that, but the staff is quite friendly and helpful with local info too!! We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Service was terrible. I had to wait to be served and it was NOT busy. The server never checked on us to see if everything was okay or if we wanted anything else, she never asked to refill drinks. After finished eating had to chase down the server to get our dinner check only to find her, the manager, and rest of staff all on their cell phones. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This place is for sale and I can only hope it gets new ownership and staff. Service is atrocious. The hostess was not at the stand and the restaurant was empty, so we seated ourselves on the patio. Despite having an empty patio on a Sunday mid-afternoon, the hostess showed up and asked us "if we wanted something," gave us menus after we asked for them, left the table, then returned to insist that the 2 of us move from a 4 top to a smaller table in the hot sun with no shade. I'd be a bit more sympathetic if anyone were at the restaurant, but I suspect it was empty for good reason. We went across the street to a more hospitable townie bar.

1  Thank R6653KLchrisr
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The title says it all. We have enjoyed this place over the years, but it has gone downhill. Food and service are just so, so. The history of the building is quite interesting. Worth checking out. I think it is for sale. I hope whoever buys it makes it what it can be.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We came into Pancho & Lefty's after hiking a full day in the Rocky Mountains; needless to say we were very hungry. Ordered our beer, waitress brought the wrong beer. Decided on the chimichanga and my husband ordered the burrito, both around $10. Both come smothered in a sauce of your choice, chili verde or some red sauce. We both chose chili verde sauce and what came out was 1 with chili verde, the other with the red sauce. My husband ate it anyways because he was so hungry.

We sat on the patio, surrounded by pretty pots of flowers, to enjoy the Grand Lake view as we had lunch. We did that, just the food and service were nothing special.