US$155
Grand Lake Lodge(Grand Lake)
US$144
Lone Eagle Lodge(Grand Lake)(Great Value!)
US$159
Rapids Lodge(Grand Lake)(Great Value!)
US$131
Gateway Inn(Grand Lake)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$152
Columbine Cabins(Grand Lake)
US$180
US$139
US$119
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe main streetgreat locationin townhot tubseparate bedroomshopping and restaurantshear people walkingwithin walking distancefree coffeenon smokingbed was comfortablermnp entrancetwo nightsnice roomwould stay here againrooms are cleanminute drive
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My family rented 5 snowmobiles and had the best 4 hours in the snow. The staff at Spirit Lake is informative, cautious, and gives you all the information you need to have a successful snowmobile adventure. We appreciate their help and awesome snowmobiles! The views from Grand Lake's trails are awesome and a must see!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We rented two double snowmobiles from Spirit Lake Lodge in December 2016. We had an amazing time and the owners and their team were friendly and responsive. We definitely recommend! We will be back next year too!

Dziękuję!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2016

We rented a couple of double snowmobiles...with some hesitation being that the tour was unguided. The owner assured us they would make sure we were comfortable before we went out. They walked us through every thing with such a great attitude! The owner, her son, and the gentlemen working were all extremely friendly and helpful...and understanding and kind! I've got nothing but wonderful things to say about the establishment. The owner made sure we were bundled properly (which, being from Texas...we weren't when we arrived). The snowmobiles were new and in good condition. When we had some spark plug issues, Mike got to us quickly, repaired the issue, and gave us a little extra time, because of the hiccup. I would HIGHLY recommend Spirit Lake Lodge for snowmobile rentals (for newbies and pro's). The next time we are in Grand Lake, we will be staying at the lodge and going snowmobiling! :-)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time with my family! We rented snow mobiles from here 3 different times. The sleds were new and in great shape. The trails were beautiful and very fun to ride! The service and people were friendly and helpful as well. When we come back to Colorado, we will definitely visit Spirit Lake Lodge again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Were in Grand Lake visiting for the holiday.

The unit was very comfortable, not over the top, but everything we needed was there. The bedroom was small but again suited our needs for a two day stay.

The best part was the location, and walking distance to everything.

My only suggestion on improvement was the pet fee was an additional charge I wasn't expecting as I had searched for pet-friendly lodging and my email note indicated we had a dog. It was my error, but again I wasn't expecting additional fees. The overall price for the unit was a good value, I'd stay again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family