“They Had Me at Irish”

Slattery's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The Tech center area is so cool! We walked a minute to find lunch and boom! There it was. Slattery' Irish Pub. We were on a working lunch so we stuck to corned beef and an ahi tuna salad. Best meal in a long time! The place is awesome and the food was fast and delicious
Since we couldn't indulge in the Tullemore Dew at 1, we returned at 6, with work people. They had saved a seat in the very busy bar- happy hour packs people in.
Shout out to Chelsea! She claimed our table both lunch and dinner

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Great Crispy Brussel Sprouts, great service, nice atmosphere and decent prices. Didn't have any alcoholic beverages but they had quite a selection

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I had been to Slattery's a few years ago and found it wanting. It has really improved, and is now a place I frequent. I normally have appetizers when there. The Brussel Sprouts and the Corned Beef Eggrolls are both excellent! The booze selections i nice, and the service usually prompt and cheerful.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Good location near the Doubletree Hilton. The good was good and service was fast. The menu isn't really Irish though. It was more of just typical bar food.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I enjoy a good pub with a lively atmosphere. Slattery's has to be one of the worst I have ever been in. I frequent this area a lot and this is the only establishment I have been disappointed in. I went with friends after a movie. My first impression was the dirty floor, the tables that had not been bussed - and then the very slow service. I had beer, which was, well, beer. The pub grub came lukewarm and relatively tasteless. It took awhile to get paid up and out of there. The overall impression was that the staff really didn't care whether the customers were there or not. It was not worth the trip in when there are other places around with better food, service and that also serve great wines and beers and have atmosphere and are clean.