“Awesome Food”

New Indian Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 June 2017

After trying many so called Nepalese/Indian restaurant in Denver and vicinity, this was the best restaurant for authentic Indian food. Loved the Manchurian, Samosa Chaat and Dosa (the size of Dosa will amaze you)

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I drove into Colorado for our honeymoon and stopped here for dinner since we had been driving for about 10 hours at this point. We arrived at the restaurant a little over an hour before closing. When we walked in-the vibe was not good at all. No one greeted us and there were a few people just hanging out in the little lobby area staring at us. It took about a good 10 minutes before we were "greeted" and I use that term very lightly. We were seated and the waiter immediately asked us if we were ready to order. What!? No we literally just sat down. So I asked for a menu and a drink menu. He gets them and brings them back and HOVERS while I'm looking at the drink menu- so I hurry up and ask for a vodka pineapple. He leaves and then comes back and says "we aren't doing drinks tonight" again WHAT!? Ok Whatever obviously they did not want us there. Then he asks again if we are ready to order like 30 seconds after this. We ask for time to look at the menu- which was annoying because we had to google most of the food(none of the menu had descriptions) and we were so uncomfortable we just got up and left in a hurry. The vibe in that place felt like a cover for underground sketchy business. I wouldn't know ow the food is because we rushed out of there. I wanted to like it-based on the reviews we thought it would be ok- but I'm not exaggerating at all about this place it was terrible!

1  Thank Cherish L
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

When we first got there we waited in the front for about 10 minutes when finally someone came to seat us. The waiter was completely rude to me and my wife. He handed us a drink menu, stood at our table and gave us about a minute before asking if we knew what we wanted to eat. When we asked about the drinks he said we aren't doing any drinks tonight and then asked if we knew what we wanted to eat again. He was so rude we left before ordering so I'm not sure how the food was. Definitely not coming back here.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Great food & very nice staff! We ordered samosas and the chicken65 as starters and had the chicken curry with plain Naan as entrees. All of the dishes tasted great! Watch out for the spice! We asked for "mild" and it was hot enough!

1  Thank Krishna Formiga F
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We had been there for dinner. Food was really awesome. I ordered a Masala Dosa (only $8), and that one was huge, I loved the taste of it. My husband ordered Chicken Biryani(only $13) and was also very tasty. Overall, the food is really good there, and the price is also reasonable.

4  Thank TouristLuv