“Awesome service from Davey Browne, Guest Services Supervisor”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I booked a room last weekend for a small group of friends and I to stay as a fun night out. When I called to book the room, I apparently was routed to a call center (because the actual hotel's phone lines were full.). When pricing out the room, I asked specifically if a roll away bed could be placed in the room with 2 queens (their largest room). The rep assured me it would. Because the price was right, I decided to book the room at that point and pay for it ahead of time for an additional discount. Fast forward to the week of my trip. I called the same direct line to the hotel 4 days ahead of time to assure that a roll away would be placed in the room. That time I was again routed to a call center. The gentleman took a look and stated that would be no problem and said a note was in the system. The day we checked into our room, there was no roll away bed and we were told that it was not allowed due to fire code. I had carefully shopped hotels to find the right deal for our girls' nigh and was disappointed I was given incorrect information by the Hilton call center twice. Davey Brown, Guest Services Supervisor at Doubletree DTC, rectified the situation fairly. We were all extremely happy with the outcome and felt her customer service skills were outstanding. We learned that if you call a hotel and get routed to the call center, you can request to talk to the hotel's front desk to ensure accurate information specific to your hotel's location. Additionally, I'd like to add that the checking -in staff earlier in the day was exceptional in welcoming us to the hotel.

Room Tip: Some of the balconies open up to the inside pool area. If that bothers you, request an outside balco...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear lmk234,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry that you were given conflicting information. But to hear that my Front Office team, treated you and your friends so well, was such a great compliment. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of the hotel. Thank you again for staying with us, and I hope that you choose our hotel again next time in the Denver Tech Center. Have a great day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,059)

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel overall is nice. Housekeeping is a bit annoying, knocking early even though scheduled not to come. The onsite bar is awesome.The bar staff and front desk staff are very friendly . Coffee shop was awesome.

Dear Leahdaniellef,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear that you were having issues with my Housekeeping team, I will be sure to pass along your comments to my management team. We hope that you allow us the opportunity to show you how great our property really is. Thank you again for choosing Doubletree by Hilton. Have a great day.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Very clean, great location off I25. Had almost everything you'd need our want. Conference rooms, tech center, gym. Its got a restaurant, but I didn't try it. Bed was soft...I need to ask for a firm. Thus my sleep quality wasnt great... but that it's on me. Make sure to ask for a firm mattress if you need it.

Dear Phoenix Scar,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a TA survey about our property. We take tremendous pride in our hotel, and love hearing when we are able to fulfill your expectation's. Thank you again on behalf of the entire property. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Check in was early, helpful, and easy. Room upgrade was great for being a gold member. Warm cookies are to die for, but you have to be careful you don't have too many! Staff was friendly, professional, and helpful. Breakfast at zink restaurant was amazing! Very good fresh breakfast and fast attentive service! Overall excellent experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear StevenVega16,
On behalf of the entire team here at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, we would like to say thank you for choosing to stay with us. Its so nice to hear that in so many different areas we were able to surpass your expectations. We hope to host you and your family again in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I prefer Hilton and Doubletree but this place was chosen mostly due to its proximity to cities I needed to get to for business. The hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. For an extremely busy part of Denver, I expected to be just another number which would have been fine. But in typical Hilton fashion, they treated me as someone very important which will certainly bring me back!

Dear bookmdano2015,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will ensure to pass along these comments to my entire team. It brings such joy to my heart to hear that on so many levels we were able to surpass your expectations. Have a wonderful day, and we cant wait to see your again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 16 in Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#2 of 16 in Greenwood Village
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 16 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!