US$123
US$119
US$116
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$135
US$129
US$120
US$114
US$149
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$108
US$93
SleepInn
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$144
US$134
Residence Inn
1,104 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskdazbog coffeerestaurant staffbreakfast buffetoutdoor pooldenver technice hotelfitness centerbusiness triplight railroom was spaciousdtc areaenjoyed my stayupon checkstaff was friendly
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel overall is nice. Housekeeping is a bit annoying, knocking early even though scheduled not to come. The onsite bar is awesome.The bar staff and front desk staff are very friendly . Coffee shop was awesome.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Leahdaniellef,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear that you were having issues with my Housekeeping team, I will be sure to pass along your comments to my management team. We hope that you allow us the opportunity to show you how great our property really is. Thank you again for choosing Doubletree by Hilton. Have a great day.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Very clean, great location off I25. Had almost everything you'd need our want. Conference rooms, tech center, gym. Its got a restaurant, but I didn't try it. Bed was soft...I need to ask for a firm. Thus my sleep quality wasnt great... but that it's on me. Make sure to ask for a firm mattress if you need it.

Dear Phoenix Scar,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a TA survey about our property. We take tremendous pride in our hotel, and love hearing when we are able to fulfill your expectation's. Thank you again on behalf of the entire property. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Check in was early, helpful, and easy. Room upgrade was great for being a gold member. Warm cookies are to die for, but you have to be careful you don't have too many! Staff was friendly, professional, and helpful. Breakfast at zink restaurant was amazing! Very good fresh breakfast and fast attentive service! Overall excellent experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear StevenVega16,
On behalf of the entire team here at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center, we would like to say thank you for choosing to stay with us. Its so nice to hear that in so many different areas we were able to surpass your expectations. We hope to host you and your family again in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I prefer Hilton and Doubletree but this place was chosen mostly due to its proximity to cities I needed to get to for business. The hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. For an extremely busy part of Denver, I expected to be just another number which would have been fine. But in typical Hilton fashion, they treated me as someone very important which will certainly bring me back!

Dear bookmdano2015,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will ensure to pass along these comments to my entire team. It brings such joy to my heart to hear that on so many levels we were able to surpass your expectations. Have a wonderful day, and we cant wait to see your again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We booked a package deal for a large rock concert and included this hotel. The first person we encountered to check in wasn't the best.. but we hoped it would get better and it did! I highly recommend one of the warmed cookies they offer and the rooms were what I expected. We stopped for dinner and drinks at the hotels restaurant and were blown away at the quality of food and service.
The hotel provided everything we needed and the bar and lounge was awesome. The bartenders we had really knew had to make a drink.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Badwolf7373,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to respond to one of our TA surveys. We take tremendous pride in our service and staff. It pleases me to hear that your experience was such a pleasurable one. We love hosting High Elevation it truly is one of our favorite weekends. We hope to see you again next year, have a wonderful day.