I booked a room last weekend for a small group of friends and I to stay as a fun night out. When I called to book the room, I apparently was routed to a call center (because the actual hotel's phone lines were full.). When pricing out the room, I asked specifically if a roll away bed could be placed in the room with 2 queens (their largest room). The rep assured me it would. Because the price was right, I decided to book the room at that point and pay for it ahead of time for an additional discount. Fast forward to the week of my trip. I called the same direct line to the hotel 4 days ahead of time to assure that a roll away would be placed in the room. That time I was again routed to a call center. The gentleman took a look and stated that would be no problem and said a note was in the system. The day we checked into our room, there was no roll away bed and we were told that it was not allowed due to fire code. I had carefully shopped hotels to find the right deal for our girls' nigh and was disappointed I was given incorrect information by the Hilton call center twice. Davey Brown, Guest Services Supervisor at Doubletree DTC, rectified the situation fairly. We were all extremely happy with the outcome and felt her customer service skills were outstanding. We learned that if you call a hotel and get routed to the call center, you can request to talk to the hotel's front desk to ensure accurate information specific to your hotel's location. Additionally, I'd like to add that the checking -in staff earlier in the day was exceptional in welcoming us to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Total transformation! The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center hotel recently completed, end of 2016, an extensive renovation throughout the property. The new modern design and décor provide a warm and sophisticated atmosphere. Updated furnishings and lighting, flooring and bedding, are just the beginning and offer a rejuvenated energy to our 305 room hotel located in the heart of Denver Tech Center. Meet friends and colleagues for drinks then enjoy a true Denver dining experience at the award-winning Zink’s Kitchen+Bar and Executive Chef Anthony Cutajar, featuring a cultural-fusion and traditional cuisine, using only the highest quality local ingredients. Straight, North on I-25 and you’re downtown Denver, or catch the Light Rail, steps from the hotel and for an easy, stress-free ride to Mile High Stadium, Pepsi Center, Coors Field, 16th Street Market or any number of events and attractions in the area. Enjoy the convenience of our free shuttle to Colorado’s only Top Golf, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheater and other premier venues, shopping and dining within five miles of the hotel. Host your Denver wedding and reception, or a DTC meeting or conference at our hotel with over 20,000 sf of flexible space. Take a look at our Special Offers for additional savings. There are packages suited for every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Tech
- Doubletree Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Doubletree