US$119
US$118
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$119
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
US$120
US$114
US$135
US$123
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$93
SleepInn
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$144
US$134
Residence Inn
1,103 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskdazbog coffeerestaurant staffbreakfast buffetoutdoor pooldenver technice hotelfitness centerbusiness triplight railroom was spaciousdtc areaenjoyed my stayupon checkstaff was friendly
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I was not offered any of my Hilton perks, the staff was not knowledgeable about anything! I had to ask for another room because it smelled like bug spray finally I got on a Hilton honor floor. We had free breakfast two mornings and did not go back the 2nd. Z i n k restaurant is horrible. We are frequent flyer Travelers and this location was not the best.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hello Regina S,
I am so sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. I would love to discuss your stay to see what happened, and to help make this right for you. Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Have a great day.

Piya.sirivathanateichakui@Hilton.com

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This hotel is great! Beds and pillows are so comfortable. the rooms are always so clean. The biggest draw for us is it's so close to RTD/light rail. Literally a short walk to Orchard station. Close to restaurants and shopping. Front desk staff are always amazing and genuinely seem concerned with our experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mileenes
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Mileenes,
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We appreciate all of your kind words, I will be sure to pass this along to my entire hotel. We hope that you choose us again next time you are visiting the Denver Tech Center. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The room was not satisfactory. Huge lack of privacy on the 1st floor since my view as literally the front end of the cars parked just outside my window. Staff was helpful and friendly. However, the shuttle driver, John far exceeded my expectations.

Dear 696davinc,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to comment on our TA page. Thank you for all you kind words about the team that we have built here at this hotel. I will be sure to pass along these kind words to the rest of the hotel. I am so sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. One of the challenges that we face having our hotel built on a hill, is the obstruction of views from some of our rooms. if in the future, your room does not meet your expectations, please let us know and we are more than happy to find another room that will fulfill your standards. Thank you again for staying with us, have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

This once was a great location. Something has changed. This was one of the worst hotel stays I've had. All 3 rooms we had issues. Clogged sink, malfunctioning thermostat, loose fixtures, and even a smear of blood on the bathroom door (that was never addresses after calling the front desk). We were all left in the cold for over an hour after a laundry room fire where no one from the hotel provided a single update to anyone standing in the parking lot. The restaurant was once great - but the food was stale and the service was inefficient. We had to refill our own coffees and track down a hostess to even pay our bill so that we could leave. Disappointing.

Hello Sir,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to comment on our TA site. I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your recent stay. Have a great day.

piya.sirivathanateichakui@Hilton.com

Peter Sirivathanateichakul
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 18 December 2017

This hotel has served my needs many times, and I look forward to future stays. It is conveniently located near the office where I work, as well as restaurants and shops. Since it's close to the highway, it's a decent drive from Downtown for more to see. The breakfast in Zink is great, along with the service.

Dear Shanna,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire hotel. We love hearing such wonderful stories, and look forward to hosting you again. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.