US$123
US$119
US$116
US$105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$135
US$123
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$108
US$93
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$139
US$129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

1,105 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskdazbog coffeerestaurant staffbreakfast buffetoutdoor pooldenver technice hotelfitness centerbusiness triplight railroom was spaciousdtc areaenjoyed my stayupon checkstaff was friendly
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Check in and out was painless. Rooms were very clean and modern. Wait staff in restaurant were attentive and professional, however your chef and whoever prepared the menu need to be assessed for termination.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear D9787KFmichaelc,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to comment on our hotel. We strive to make each guest stay and interaction a memorable one. I will make sure to pass along your comments to my Exec. Chef. I am sure he will review his recipe's, with his team to ensure a successful, and flavoraful meal.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Had an unexpected stay and the staff went out of their way to make it work despite the fact that they were at full capacity! The beds are super comfy too!

A big thank you to the Doubletree team for helping to make this extra day great!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hello Sarahjrrs,
On behalf of the hotel, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. We take tremendous pride in all of our guest interactions and it appears that we did not disappoint. I will make sure to pass along these kind words to our department heads. Thank you again, and have a great day.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I was not offered any of my Hilton perks, the staff was not knowledgeable about anything! I had to ask for another room because it smelled like bug spray finally I got on a Hilton honor floor. We had free breakfast two mornings and did not go back the 2nd. Z i n k restaurant is horrible. We are frequent flyer Travelers and this location was not the best.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Regina S,
I am so sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. I would love to discuss your stay to see what happened, and to help make this right for you. Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Have a great day.

Piya.sirivathanateichakui@Hilton.com

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This hotel is great! Beds and pillows are so comfortable. the rooms are always so clean. The biggest draw for us is it's so close to RTD/light rail. Literally a short walk to Orchard station. Close to restaurants and shopping. Front desk staff are always amazing and genuinely seem concerned with our experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mileenes
Peter S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Mileenes,
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We appreciate all of your kind words, I will be sure to pass this along to my entire hotel. We hope that you choose us again next time you are visiting the Denver Tech Center. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The room was not satisfactory. Huge lack of privacy on the 1st floor since my view as literally the front end of the cars parked just outside my window. Staff was helpful and friendly. However, the shuttle driver, John far exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear 696davinc,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to comment on our TA page. Thank you for all you kind words about the team that we have built here at this hotel. I will be sure to pass along these kind words to the rest of the hotel. I am so sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. One of the challenges that we face having our hotel built on a hill, is the obstruction of views from some of our rooms. if in the future, your room does not meet your expectations, please let us know and we are more than happy to find another room that will fulfill your standards. Thank you again for staying with us, have a wonderful day.