US$123
US$119
US$116
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$139
US$119
US$135
US$123
  • Pool
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$139
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$188
US$153
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

All reviewsiron and ironing boardroom was small but cleanawesome breakfastfree breakfastthe breakfast areaindoor poolfresh wafflesan overnight staywaffle makermicrowave and fridgesafe areaprice pointstayed here for two nightscleaning staffcomfy bedlots of restaurantsrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed 7 May 2018

While on a roadtrip across the US, we have stayed so far in about a dozen different budget hotels, usually for about 3 nights or longer. So it is with a solid basis for comparison that we can say this is a truly excellent choice of hotel. While the rooms are a little small, they are nevertheless modern & clean. The hot breakfast provided, while limited in choices, is nevertheless satisfying with cereal, bread, toast, meat, waffles/pancake & egg choices. And, if you want a little luxury at a budget rate, how about a small gym and indoor pool?
The only negative is its general location to the east of Denver in the context of many attractions being to the west & north. But if you have a car (and Lord help you if you don't in western USA!), the roads are excellent & the extra travel distance is quickly covered.
We don't often say this about a hotel, but Sleep Inn earns the accolade: We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There is a busy road on one side of the hotel, so best to avoid rooms on that side probably. Rooms facing the carpark are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Abhishek A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Small room but plenty for one person or a couple. I was only there one night as I only needed a room to "chile" in until I could check into the B and B my daughter had reserved for her wedding. I was alone on this trip. It was clean but a little tricky to get to from the interstate. The GPS helped me get there. The price was reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank leroys73
Abhishek A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Very nice hotel for the price point. Clean, quiet rooms (even though very close to I-25) easy check-in, close by parking. I've stayed here multiple times in the past several years. I can't speak to their free breakfast as I ate at the Sheraton next door.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I wouldn't leave any star if I had a choice. We had a children's hospital stay and Since we checked in I've had issues. I asked for a room on the bottom level close to the door because I have three children. After having to tell them again at check in the had to upgrade my room to two Queens and I was smack in the middle of this hotel nowhere near the door. I paid $100 after taxes and got woken up at 3 am to cops at nabors. All day yesterday there was cops at the hotel. The heater worked but the AC only worked when it wanted to. We woke up sweating my kids head and back were even wet it was so hot. We were also very itchy.The cable cut in and out and said it was searching . Our free hot breakfast wasnt fresh it was frozen egg and sausage patties. the muffins tasted molded and freezer burnt. my kids didn't even like them.I'm very very disappointed in my stay and was not worth the money we paid. Bunch of creepers here

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tara e
Abhishek A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This property is excellent. We stayed three nights. It was spotlessly clean and the breakfast was very nice for a Sleep Inn. There is a variety of frozen dinners, etc.. if you don't want to eat out- a bit pricey. Also available were beverages and necessary items. The rooms were nice and clean, and the beds very comfortable. The water in the sink was hot, but we never did get the shower past luke warm. The TV service was great.

Room Tip: Room 235-only luke-warm water in the shower. We couldn't get it any hotter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Abhishek A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018