“Decent Lunch Buffet Quality, I'd Go Back”
Review of India's Castle

India's Castle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

There are several Indian restaurants in the this part of town, all offering lunch buffets and this was one of the better ones I've tried, although still not as good as my favorite in downtown Denver. The recipes are not quite as refined but still overall tasty and satisfying. $9.95 including one soda. The buffet had a decent selection of the usual, a couple of curries, chicken tika masala, saag paneer, tandoori chicken, etc. All of the items were hit and reasonably fresh.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I live about a 30 minute drive away and we still find ourselves wanting to come back. I have traveled a great deal in India and know good Indian food. I have also tried many of the Indian restaurants in the Denver area and still I come back here. The staff are very friendly and the food is very good. The Tandoori Chicken is great. This is also a good value.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I am not often in this part of town, but when I am, I try to eat at India's Castle! It is small and more intimate with a great buffet. The buffet is not massive, but it has plenty of options! Their masala sauce is to die for.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The good food made up for the VERY POOR service. Only ONE server and it took him FOREVER to get our orders. They even forgot to bring the drinks we had ordered. After serving us our food, he only came back twice to check on us. NEVER filled up our waters after the first refill. We tried to get his attention but could not cos he never looked at us. We even had to wait to pay at the cashier cos there was no one there!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

To say this is great Indian food would be an under statement. We travel quite a distance to eat here and savor the experience. Once a month we make the trip, but it is worth it. We had Paneer Makhani, tandoori Chicken, and Naan. Consistently great food, and service. Come on Friday evenings for Belly Dancing.