“This is the REAL DEAL Latin food!”
Review of Cuba Cuba

Cuba Cuba
Ranked #12 of 140 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My daughter-in-law suggested Cuba Cuba (she goes all the time) when we needed a quick meal in the area. The atmosphere is exactly what you'd expect in Miami in a similar restaurant. I knew we were in for a treat and was not disappointed. The lechon asado (roasted pork) was juicy and flavorful. The fried plantains were at that perfect degree of ripeness that is so hard to nail down. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Get the pork sandwich - "pan con lechon." It's an amazing sandwich. I ordered the Cuban, my wife and daughter the pork sandwich. They won this one. The Cuban (at least the one I had) - eh, it was fine. But the pork sandwich - amazing.

The Cuban fries with their mojo sauce rival any fries we've had - and we love fries.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Been here many times always enjoying the indoor/outdoor seating areas. We love love love the Lechon sandwich the bread is crazy good. Also enjoyed the crispy pork platter. Super nice staff!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

WOW. The food at Cuba Cuba was amazing. Good latin vibe. The Latin music enhanced my dining experience. I look forward to many delicious meals in the future. Absolutely a must when in the Denver area.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

My husband and I recently stopped by "Cuba Cuba" for lunch for the first time. We thoroughly enjoyed the Cubano sandwiches as well as the sweet plantains, the "cole slaw" and the mango mojitos. The two young women working at the time were extremely pleasant and friendly. Our food was prepared and brought to us quickly. Will definitely return to try more of the options available!