“Cheap, Delicious Cuban Foods!”
Review of Cuba Cuba

Cuba Cuba
Ranked #12 of 140 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the lechon asado plates that were served with white rice and black beans. For the kids, we ordered tostones or crispy plaintain slices and empanadas.

Service was fast, foods were very delicious, prices ranged from $2.50 to $7.50 per dish. Super cheap!

We had to clean our own table by discarding our leftover foods at the thrash and placing our plates and utensils at the basin.

Highly recommended! Will definitely go back to this restaurant next time we visit this town!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Got the large Coconut Mojito-amazing. The Cole Slaw complements their pork very well. Their shoe string fries don't need any ketchup, trust me, try them without ketchup. Service was fun, atmosphere was cool. I will say this, the pork is very flavorful, but I'm a spicy eater. So don't feel bad if you need a little hot sauce. If they made their pork too spicy, kids (and some adults) wouldn't eat there. Just go and try something new.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Had a good Cuban sandwich there recently. Good service, fast and affordable etc. Sandwich was good, not great. Skimped on the filling, it was all bread. One thin slice of ham and a few pieces of pork. I know Cubans aren't meant to be huge double stuffed sandwiches like you'd find at a deli but at least give me some. Tasted good, just all bread.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Liked the colorful decor, but the food was disappointing. Have had much better Cuban food in Florida. We had the pork and steak sandwiches for lunch, thought the pork was stringy and the steak tough. Had plantains, cuban fries, black beans, and guacamole as sides. Just average, nothing special. We will not return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Having grown up in North Cuba (South Florida), I can tell you a thing or two about good Cuban food. It is rich, it is flavorful, it is an amazing blend of sweet, citrus, and savory, and it generally doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Cuba Cuba blends all of these things together in a package that does all this justice, and pays homage to Cuba's wonderful flavors. To top it all off, their prices are as reasonable as they can be. My family and I ordered two pitchers of Mojitos and several amazing entrees. All left satisfied and all planned on returning! We will definitely be telling everyone we can about Cuba Cuba, as they are the real deal at prices that real people can afford.