“Never disappointed! ”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place actually all of them. Had my kale cooler, awesome and I had the Greek omelette this time, fantastic! Always great wait staff and clean! Off to the farmers market next door!

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thanks so much! We truly value those five stars and appreciate you taking the time to share.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Almost every Saturday my 6 1/2 year old daughter and I have mommy/daughter breakfast at this restaurant. It's a wonderful family friendly restaurant that welcomes you with open arms. Their food is fantastic, service is exceptional.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thanks for the great review! It's just what we love to hear. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We love this place! Friendly staff and tasty food. They can handle small and large parties. My wife loves the avocado toast...and she's NOT a breakfast person. Give it a try...bet you'll like it!

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thanks for the great review! This is just what we love to hear. We hope to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch or lunch!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Been here several times and the location is getting worn in appearance and the service is not as good as it used to be. Took much longer to get service than usual and the food was slower to come out. The carpet and fixtures are looking worn and dirty. Still had good food but something just seems off than in the past when I have been here to eat on similar day and time

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thanks for your recent visit and for this feedback, Mike. We do appreciate it and will address it with the team. We hope to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch, or lunch!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Grew tired of Hotel breakfast and found this Gem. Great staff - Great Breakfast and Great Prices. Highly recommend.
FYI - Get there early.

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thanks so much for stopping in and giving us a try. We are thrilled you enjoyed breakfasting with us. We hope to see you again soon!!