H&H Motor Lodge(Idaho Springs)
US$88
The Silver Lake Lodge(Idaho Springs)
US$199
US$159
Argo Inn and Suites(Idaho Springs)
US$98
Orbitz.com
Indian Springs Resort(Idaho Springs)
US$85
  • Pool
Columbine Inn(Idaho Springs)(Great Value!)
US$94
Century Casino & Hotel Central City(Central City)(Great Value!)
US$108
Grand Z Casino and Hotel(Central City)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$97
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk(Black Hawk)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$110
US$100
All reviewsthe main streetwonderful breakfaststayed one nightlovely homeair purifiergreat cookallergic to catsexcellent stayin townnext morningcomfortable bedstores and restaurantshash brownsdefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayget awayvicki
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We arrived for a one night stay, Saturday to Sunday morning. Checking in at 3pm, Vickie greeted us warmly from the door opening welcome, to chatting briefly about strolling down Miner's street, just a 3 to 4 minute walk from the B&B, the main street of Idaho Springs.

The 3 Bedrooms are on the second floor, You walk up about 13 steps. Interesting the bedroom we had with a private bathroom, the shower is on a timer. My wife's morning shower came to an unanticipated stop when the shower water turned off automatically. I did okay with my shower time.

Originally this house was a single level home, I believe it became a "pop top" somewhere in the 1980's. Parking is in front of the House on Colorado Blvd.

Retiring in the evening, the bedroom has a very warm feeling. If you wanted to stay in on a cold winter's night with a book to read, this is the place. Comforter was very enveloping and warm.

You feel like you're back in the early to mid 1900's. The bedroom is a place to sleep, no TV or radio in the room, the TV is located in the common area. No closet in the bedroom. This house was built in 1895, and back then people didn't have closets like we have today. in fact they probably didn't have the amount of clothes that we have nowadays.

We had 2 cell phones and 2 pads. The wifi hookup was quick and fast service. Didn't feel deprived, I was able to listen to some audio books and webinars were smooth and not choppy.

If you want to attend church in the morning, the Catholic Church is literally across the street. just a 30 sec to 1 minute walk to attend. The other churches are within 5 minutes adjacent to the Catholic Church. All 3 churches are on Colorado Blvd.

In the morning Vickie prepared a simple and filling breakfast. Egg omlet, hash browns, choice of juice, buttered toast with jam, coffee or tea. She enjoys conversation with her guests and we were just as pleased to engage in conversation with her.

Vickie has owned this B&B since 2002 and also has family ties in Idaho Springs area. She is very knowledgable about the area. If you want a quick and nearby get-a-way from Denver, This is a great place to drive to. From where we live on the eastern plain it's just an hour drive. If you're on the west side of Denver, it's about 30mins.

Idaho Springs is considered a bedroom community of Denver, and with enough activities to consider it a destination spot vs a drive through spot.

Highly reccommend The Miners Pick B&B.

Room Tip: This is a B&B not a hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
MinersPick, Owner at Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and positive review. I am blessed to do work I love and I am glad you enjoyed your experience. I am sorry that you lost water pressure during your shower. On rare occasions multiple showers, baths or flushes can cause a temporary drop in water pressure but I assure you the showers are not on a timer. Lastly, the Prospector room in which you stayed does not have a traditional closet, however the armoire does provide space for hanging clothes or stowing small baggage. I hope to see you both again as return guests. All the best.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My second trip to Mine's Pick B&B and it was amazing. We stayed in the Placer room this time and couldn't have been happier with the choice. Vicky is a terrific host and her breakfast is wonderful.

Miner's Pick feels like home.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MinersPick, Owner at Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Great to have you back for a nice weekend. See you again soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay at Miners' Pick. We stayed in the Placer room both times. It is a very quiet, clean place with a comfortable bed. Vicky was a very gracious hostess, who made a wonderful breakfast! We hope to return for a third stay sometime!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MinersPick, Owner at Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

The most wonderful compliment is a returning guest. Thank you for writing this review!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights back in July. We were in town for a wedding. Not only does Idaho Springs have a great atmosphere, awesome shops, and amazing food - they have the Miners Pick B&B. Vicki went above and beyond to make our stay memorable and comfortable. I'm allergic to cats and was unsure how I would do and she assured me and delivered on a very clean room, an air purifier, and even checked on me periodically. The breakfast time was flexible to our needs and the food was outstanding. She's so easy to talk to and a very kind and genuine woman. She's also tremendously knowledgeable about the area and was able to suggest hikes, drives, and visits. I hope we are able to return in the near future for a getaway and to explore more of Colorado. Thank you, Vicki for making our stay so wonderful!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Prospector Room and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MinersPick, Owner at Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Like you I discovered Idaho Springs visiting my sister here and instantly fell in love with this quaint town. It was a no brainer when deciding to open a B&B to choose this location, hard to believe it was fourteen years ago.

I am so glad you had a good time. My cat thanks you for the kind review as she is sure there is no such thing a cat allergy although I must say the hardwood floors and the fact that the cat does not go into the guest rooms makes a big difference in how guests with allergies are affected. Send photos of you new addition to the family if you can remember. See you next time.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay at a B&B and we were so happy we did! I was a little nervous for that fact that you might feel like your staying at a strangers house, but was I wrong. We felt so comfortable and Vicky is a wonderful hostess. She is very friendly and warm, a genuine person, and gave great recommendations for places to see and eat. The Inn is very charming, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious and I really felt relaxed while I was there. We slept great too! That was something else I worried about was noise. We didn't hear anything, very quiet. Also, you can't beat the location. One block from stores and restaurants and the waterfall/water wheel which Idaho Springs is known for. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MinersPick, Owner at Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

It is so nice to get such a positive review. I hope you will try bed and breakfasts in the future as you plan lodging and if you are in the area again I hope you will be a return guest.