Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Expedia.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
Lol.travelUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

First of all I was moved from one suite to another because the thermostat didn't work. Fine. The next room the alarm clock didn't work. The showers in the other side of the hotel are far superior to the 2nd class tub I was moved to. Fine.

The most disturbing part of the stay was an early morning slam on my door by the staff. I had the wedge lock open so no one could get into my room. It was more than a pound on the door.

I noticed the day before my bank alerted me that there was 145$ charge on my stay that was declined. Must have been a mistake. I checked my bank account and there was a pre-authorized 217$ charge for my 3 day stay. The next day morning they tried 5 times to deduct the same 145$ from my account. All declined.

That next early morning I was awakened by to employees pounding on my door. I opened up to find a disgruntled boy literally yelling at me. Threating me to get removed by the cops. Saying I was being disrespectful this and that. I had not said a word. Do tell me how the guy next in the next room is trying to get some sleep and you are the one yelling.

A better way to hand the situation maybe a phone call asking me to come down to the front desk? On the first day? Maybe the second day? Oh by the way your phone didnt work either. Instead I got a bearded freak yelling at me when I had a late night and definitely did not want to be disturbed.

I gave them 100 cash and a different CC to charge 45. Talk with your GM again.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Art C
Jerre Leahy, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we did not provide you with a satisfactory stay. I have noted your comments and will send them to the General Manager for their review and, if necessary, we will take appropriate actions to prevent these issues for our future guests.

Reviewed 6 August 2020

very nice property, staff very freindly and helpful. clean and well maintained. any problems that arose such as missing items in the kitchen were quickly remedied. the front desk staff were very helpful even helping me carry a box out to the car.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerre Leahy, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Reviewed 31 January 2020

It was so fantastic!!! The service was great, front desk was kind. The room was very clean and well kept. I was very happy to stay here and choose this hotel every time I'm even close to the area. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

Thank you very much for such a lovely response. We want to leave you with a good memory of your stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland and knowing that we have done just that warms our heart and helps build morale.

It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to another great stay with us!

Reviewed 18 November 2019

The check was very comfortable and easy and very impressed with Heather and manager Lisa. They helped me with my rewards program. The housekeeping has been great. Have stayed since the 2nd of November on business. I have stayed in many hotels through out the United States on business through out the years. This is one of the most impressive hotels. Please note the manager Lisa and Heather and Zilah, have done an outstanding job and making my family comfortable.

Room tip: If planning on staying for more than a week the kitchen-et room is the way to go.
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

Thank you for staying with us at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland on your recent trip. We are delighted you you enjoyed our hospitality, comfortable accommodations, and a complimentary breakfast. We appreciate your recommendations, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

We were upgraded to the Hawthorn Suites upon arrival at the Wingate Hotel. The room looked new and everything was clean and very nice. Staff was very friendly. They did remove all breakfast items promptly at 9am and a few guest didn’t get to eat. I guess that is not the hotels fought. They did have a sign that said 6:30-9. That is the first hotel on our 12 day vacation that were so quick to remove the breakfast items with hotel guest still in the breakfast area. Overall, it’s a very nice hotel and friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Thank you for being our guest. We're pleased to accommodate you at our hotel and we appreciate you sharing your feedback. It is great to know overall you had a pleasant stay with us, but we are sorry for the breakfast being removed when you saw guests. Your business is valued, and we hope to welcome you back again next time your in our area.