3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$209
View deal
Booking.comUS$209
PricelineUS$209
Hotels.comUS$209
eDreamsUS$209
Hyatt.comUS$209
Trip.comUS$221
All reviews hot tub resort fee complimentary breakfast front desk staff walking distance mountain house ski trip convenient location parking spot great place to stay definitely stay here again ski lift peru lift mini fridge summit county valet parking off season
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

We had a room with a view and it was one of the most beautiful hotels views I’ve had. We even saw a moose by the lake. I was also excited that we were able to use the pool, hot tub, & sauna at the keystone lodge included in our Hyatt stay.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

The area and the hotel were gorgeous. Nice room with excellent views. I appreciated the safety rules; mask requirements as well as social distancing. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

The stay could have been fine except the housekeeping staff entered my room, left a big bag of trash, and then left without doing any other housekeeping. When I told hotel staff they apologized but didn't do anything else. Pretty unpleasant to come back to a room that smells worse and is dirtier than when I left it, the opposite of what I'd expect from a stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2021

completely enjoyed my stay at one of the only dog-friendly hotels in the area, very accommodating staff and excellent facilities; highly recommend this facility based on location, cost and ability to travel with my dog

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Hyatt place is not a luxury brand, I love it due to its spacious rooms when travelling with the kids. We received a top floor upgrade with a separate room. The door diving the rooms was great so kids could watch TV in one room and not bother us. The top floor has high vaulted ceilings, so it makes it very spacious. Room has a minifridge, no microwave (one is located in lobby). Wifi was fast.

We had a hot tub down the hall. Awesome views.

The breakfast was basic, the new normal during covid. Parking is tight and full, we just let the the Valet deal with the car.

The hotel is walking distance to Keystone village, where there are plenty of stores and bars. The resort fee includes a shuttle and access to a sister property pool and spa. There are some walking trails along the river which are nice and quiet.

Great location, nice views and comfortable stay at a mid market hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021