See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I always prefer to write on the positive side, so let me start by saying this place was slightly cheaper than other places near St Anthony hospital, but not by much as the neighboring places offer hospital rates. I only ended up here as the others were unable to accommodate my last minute needs. This place looks nothing the corporate posters and the company states that they visit all sites yearly. I find it hard to believe they ever came here. I was able to take a hot shower, no shampoo so used a tiny bar of soap. Unable to have a drink of water as no cups. Didn’t hear the noise outside as the fans and AC very noisy. I also didn’t see the previous photos posted by other guests or I feel I would have spent the night in my son’s hospital room. I saw the police patrolling parking lot at dawn checking license plates when I left. So yes, corporate is long overdue for a visit here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Darla L
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the scariest most disgusting place I've ever seen! Didn't even stay 30 minutes and in that time the front desk clerk tried to steal my husband's ID and the room next door had some strange man that every time I would walk through the bedroom it was like he was scaling the wall with me!!! Pretty sure that if we would have stayed my husband would have disappeared and I would have become dinner. They were like caged animals starring at my every move just waiting to pounce! Stay in the woods before you stay here!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood. Upon seeing the guy stumbling around the parking lot with a Corona in his hand, wearing falling down swimming trunks, I should’ve called it good, and just left. But noooo, after spending the day at Elitch’s (another terrible mistake) my kids and I just wanted to shower and sleep.
On the way to our room, we were greeted by the couple, who were very clearly under the influence of some drug(s), hanging multiple pairs of ripped up jeans outside their room while twitching uncontrollably and emptying a suitcase of all its items right there on the sidewalk; a couple of women in revealing outfits making the rounds outside; and men sitting in the doorway of their rooms with multiple cases of beer smoking God knows what.
Inside our “King Suite” we were welcomed by a very dull lamp light in the room containing the sofa bed, perhaps to minimize the appearance of the numerous bugs scurrying around.
In the next room was the bed with more bugs and bedding, complete with multiple yellow stains and holes from cigarette burns. (Thought it was a “non-smoking” room? Don’t even want to know what the stains are from!) Someone had apparently written on the mirror with red marker, that was only half scrubbed off.
But my absolute favorite parts were the toilet left with nice POOP skid marks and the people next door very loudly having profanity laced “relations.”
Sadly, my kids and I felt it safer to just drive 4 hours home through the night and forgo our plans to the Butterfly Pavilion than to take our chances on contracting a disease from the bedding or toilet, being dinner for bugs, or potentially being accosted by another “guest.”
This is the skid row of motels, a place where dreams come to die, and you get to bear witness to the utter degradation of humanity.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank msfire79
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Room I was checked into had full yrash bags in it. Beds weren't made. When I went to front desk to complain I could tell they didn't have another room for me. Kim, one of the desk clerks told me they didn't have time to check behind room cleaning staff, when I complained more I was told to leave the property. Avoid this place at all cost.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank quadguy1962
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at a lot of places but this place was the only place I would not take my family to.it had many people milling around all hours some broken down motorhomes on parking lot and a number of other things that just did not feel very secure there my room key which was a card would not work at least 2-3 times a week so I would have to walk down in the freezing col to the office and wait in line to program new cards never got that fixed in 4 weeks one night at 9pm there was yelling screaming and walls being hit I called desk and no one answered several police cars c ame through all hours and sometimes ambulance would not suggest staying until they get ahold on security

Date of stay: February 2018