“Always on point ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit since the remodel. Service always great, food always on point. They have maintained a high standard on every aspect and they deliver. There is often a wait and they don’t seat incomplete parties. They can do this because of exceptional food and service.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I've been eating here for years. They expanded in recent years to accommodate the crowds they draw. Food is always delicious and service prompt and courteous. It's become our go-to place for dining with colleagues.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had some friends that were coming in from out of town and hadn’t been here in a while,soso we decided To meet them there to check the new remodeled and expansion. I have to say the owner has the knack for making her restaurants feel comfy, cozy and very welcoming.

Many dishes were ordered last night, muscles with shrimp in a red sauce, Chicken Marsala and I ordered the special, steak tips with Gorgonzola cheese spinach and pasta and it was delicious. I WOULD go back.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious, more authentic Italian cuisine with great service and reasonable prices! This is my favorite Italian restaurant I've ever yet experienced. An improvement suggestion to the management would be to improve the ambiance with less bright lighting. But overall, I will definitely go again when craving Italian food.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Wow, just searched online and discovered this excellent Italiano ristorante. Having lived in Italy, Jordano’s exceeded my expectations. It’ll be our top restaurant in the Denver metropolitan. From the bread to salad to sauces to meats and pasta we can’t speak more highly. My wife had lasagna, I had seafood Linguine, and we were drooling on how excellent they tasted. We highly recommend, but remember to expect a wait. The trick is get your name on list for a seat, then see if bar seating is open. We prefer to eat in the bar as a couple. Oh yeah, awesome wine selection, and full bar.