“Nothing special”

Thai Diamond Cafe
Ranked #53 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Having eaten authentic Thai food I can get a bit critical. The yellow curry was more of a soup with a side of rice (Perhaps Regional Cooking Style, I did not like it). Pad Thai was interesting, one bite would be exceptional with wonderful flavors the next would be completely bland. I am not sure how they achieved this. It took several bites to figure it out though (Weird). They were busy for lunch so I would guess people like it. Would I return, doubt it, quality was not worth the prices they charge.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Went with a group so we tried several things. The Singapore noodles were excellent along with the Massman Curry. The kids had Calamari and it came out hot and fresh, they ate every last bit. Will be returning to this restaurant for sure!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere and delicious food. I would highly recommend stopping by and enjoying this great place.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Perhaps we visited the restaurant too early in the evening about 5 pm. We were the only customers. The receptionist woman was painting her nails and didn't are to have customers. She was kinda rude taking orders too.

The veggie meal and chicken dish that we ordered were really watery like it was leftovers from lunch that was diluted. It was terrible. We were shocked mainly because the restaurant had so many good reviews and the prices were moderately high too.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Like many places that have really good food, this restaurant is out of the way (from where we were in Lakewood, anyway) and in an assuming building in an area of strip malls. We were seated quickly (there aren't a lot of tables) and a very efficient waiter took our drink orders. The menu is pretty big, with all the usual dishes you find in a Thai restaurant. We ordered appetizers. The waiter came back to apologize that they had no more spicy chicken spring rolls (disappointing) so I switched to regular spring rolls. They were very big and the dipping sauce was great. My companion ordered Singapore Noodles and I got Pad Thai. Both dishes were delicious. It was fun watching the koi watch the diner at the table next to their tank. If I'm ever back in town I might want to sit there. Obviously, this means that I would eat here again. Oh, good Thai beer, too, although I can't remember the name.