“My favorite Thai restaurant in Denver area!”
Review of Thai Diamond Cafe

Thai Diamond Cafe
Ranked #52 of 394 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I love their food, especially the curries. And good Thai iced tea. I hate this 100 character minimum thing.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Having eaten authentic Thai food I can get a bit critical. The yellow curry was more of a soup with a side of rice (Perhaps Regional Cooking Style, I did not like it). Pad Thai was interesting, one bite would be exceptional with wonderful flavors the next would be completely bland. I am not sure how they achieved this. It took several bites to figure it out though (Weird). They were busy for lunch so I would guess people like it. Would I return, doubt it, quality was not worth the prices they charge.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Went with a group so we tried several things. The Singapore noodles were excellent along with the Massman Curry. The kids had Calamari and it came out hot and fresh, they ate every last bit. Will be returning to this restaurant for sure!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere and delicious food. I would highly recommend stopping by and enjoying this great place.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Perhaps we visited the restaurant too early in the evening about 5 pm. We were the only customers. The receptionist woman was painting her nails and didn't are to have customers. She was kinda rude taking orders too.

The veggie meal and chicken dish that we ordered were really watery like it was leftovers from lunch that was diluted. It was terrible. We were shocked mainly because the restaurant had so many good reviews and the prices were moderately high too.