“good portions for lunch”
Review of Thai Diamond Cafe

Thai Diamond Cafe
Ranked #52 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Went here for lunch with two other people. It is a small restaurant and busy. We didn't have to wait for a table. Service was a bit slow. Had the Kabocha squash tempura, potstickers and spring rolls. For main dishes we had the red curry, massamam curry and Penang curry. The serving sizes were small, but enough for lunch. Medium hot worked out well for spice level.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Food was very good as was the service. This cafe is small but appears to have a great dine in as well as take out business. I had pad thai that was delicious. I got medium spice that was just right. I recommend this for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Delicious food. Nice place to go for quiet atmosphere where you can share conversation. Small restaurant.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I love their food, especially the curries. And good Thai iced tea. I hate this 100 character minimum thing.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Having eaten authentic Thai food I can get a bit critical. The yellow curry was more of a soup with a side of rice (Perhaps Regional Cooking Style, I did not like it). Pad Thai was interesting, one bite would be exceptional with wonderful flavors the next would be completely bland. I am not sure how they achieved this. It took several bites to figure it out though (Weird). They were busy for lunch so I would guess people like it. Would I return, doubt it, quality was not worth the prices they charge.