“Group dinner”

Ranked #17 of 413 Restaurants in Lakewood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I was in Lakewood for a business meeting with about 20 people. We book a couple of tables for the group and we were pleased with the food and the service. The restaurant provided us with a semi-set menu that really help the group to decide on the food and manage the cost. The food are great and there is a good selection of wine and beer. The wait staff are efficient and responsive. We have a great experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We met family here and enjoyed a classy delightful lunch. The food was tasty and well prepared. I enjoyed a nice glass of wine. And our server was both professional and personable, in spite of our "demanding" family. But other than for this special occasion, the cost was quite a bit more than we normally pay for lunch.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We have been to Bonefish a number of times and always had a good experience. This time we had a reservation for 6:30 on Valentine's Day but were not seated until 7, which was very disappointing. I had a pomegranate martini, great, and the Thai scallops, which were excellent. My husband had the cod, very good, but then ordered a pomegranate martini for "dessert" and it wasn't very good - different to mine! David was our server, who was very pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We were at Bonefish last Thursday night, and I had the scallop special with bacon over vegetables which was to die for. So Good! Food is consistently good at Bonefish which is why we go there. You can't go wrong with their daily specials but ask your server which is best that day.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was my third time trying Bonefish after dining at a Bonefish grill in Florida. I thought the food would be of the same quality. We ordered lunch today and asked for bread. My friend received her soup and finished that. Next came out our dinners after we had already asked the second time for our bread. That came out after our dinners. My fish and chips did not taste like they were freshly fried. I had to ask for the malt vinegar. My friend ordered a lobster tail and had to ask for melted butter. The butter she was served was just melted, not nice and hot. Service seemed to match the food; neither was good. Will not go back again. The quality of food here does not seem to match my other experience. Service needs a brushing up.