“Could not have been better!”

A Wanderlust Adventure
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Laporte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Estes Park and Fort Collins rafting trips! A Wanderlust Adventure offers the closest and best whitewater rafting trips to Estes Park, Fort Collins, Boulder, Denver and Cheyenne. Mild to wild trips on Colorado's only national "Wild & Scenic" river, the Cache La Poudre. Your vacation highlight!
Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could not have been better!”
Reviewed 23 June 2011

We had such a wonderful time on our first rafting trip with Wanderlust Adventures. From the begining everything was very well laid out and the direction was clear.

We went through a safety talk and, to be honest, made me alittle nervous about what to do if the boat flips or if I end up "going for a swim." We were placed with Lucas and he made our trip! He was very personable and answered all questions we had. There was not one time I felt unsafe.

They took plenty of pictures that we could choose from, which I appreciated as I do not have a waterproof camera. I left the trip excited for my next rafting adventure, and am looking forward to going up to the next leve.

**As the water is high and cold, I would greatly reccommend the wetsuits. I was able to enjoy the trip, rather than focusing on how cold I was**

Visited June 2011
1 Thank alaina0803

Bellvue, Colorado
“Fantastic Experience, Fantastic people and Fantastic River”
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I am a local here and still enjoy rafting down the most beautiful Poudre River, with the the best outfit around. I recommend A Wunderlust Adventure to everyone who visits us from out of town. Never get tired of hearing the same story....awesome!!!! What a trip, what a scenic river and what a great guide we had, no matter who the guide happened to be. Already planning a trip in June of 2012 with friends visiting summer after next.

Neal, Bellvue, CO

Visited June 2010
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“White water rafting with Wanderlust was AWESOME!”
Reviewed 20 July 2010

Had a great time rafting with Wanderlust Adventures. This was a first time rafting trip for myself and my son (20 years old) and really felt confident with our guide because of his experience and professional behavior. He was also a lot of fun! I would recommend Wanderlust to anyone because they don't hire first year guides. Rafting on the Poudre is a fantastic experience and a "must do" for a trip to northern Colorado.

Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time rafter, had a great time”
Reviewed 13 July 2010

I took the 1/2 day "blast trip" in early July 2010. This was my first time whitewater rafting, but I was with a friend who has rafted many times. We booked Wanderlust after doing some online research, and we were not disappointed. The guides are very experienced and personable. The trip takes you down the Poudre River with class 3 and 4 rapids. They have free jackets and also have booties and wetsuits available for rent. I do not own a good pair of Tevas or equivalent, so this came in handy. I can't wait to go back.

1 Thank cardsfaninchitown
Morrison, Illinois
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Great family fun”
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We took the "Taste" trip July 7, 2010. The experience level ranged from seasoned to newbie, ages 7 to 57. We all had a great experience. Our guide, Kate, had 15 years of experience and knew the river like the back of her hand. She made sure we had fun and safely arrived good and wet for the bus trip back. The safety equipment and optional wet suits and booties were clean and all smelled fresh, unlike some rafting companies.