All reviewshot tubthe main streetstay there againrickfishbowlbechikemattresshostelaccommodationsfridgetown
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and I stayed for a few days to relax and as a home base for our hike on Mt. Elbert. Ric, and Bec are great and they have a great place to relax. If you are wanting to stay in Leadville, this is the place. 20 Minutes to Mt. Elbert and Mt. Massive and short walk to downtown. Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: The Fish Bowl was very nice and a little more secluded. Bed was very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My kids and I stayed here for two nights during a road trip and had a great stay. We stayed in the Fishbowl and there was an extra bed setup for us in addition to the queen. The shower was awesome and they have a nice whirlpool tub.
There is food in the communal kitchen to make breakfast and snacks.
Bec is so friendly and helpful!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and my parents. My husband and I stayed in The Fishbowl and my parents had The Telescope Room. The beds were extremely comfortable and the very best part of the stay. Decor is really well done. The owners, Becky and Rick, have only run the Inn a little over a year and were very sweet and interesting hosts. This is a very large B&B that needs some work. They are constantly making improvements, but it will take some time and lots of money to get the B&B to live up to its potential. That being said, Becky and Rick were gracious and quick to respond with all of my requests. Some suggestions to them: change out guest towels daily or provide a process. Take out the trash in the rooms daily. Install permanent screens in all windows. Install curtains in the Fishbowl. Charge hikers or ask them to work to stay (yard work). Repaint the exterior. Fix your sign. Trim the trees. This is a GREAT old house with tremendous potential! We enjoyed this B&B and the quirkiness grew on us. However, this could be awesome if you make the above fixes.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

The best part about this Inn is the owner Rick who is friendly & helpful.
We had the blue room - huge, very high comfortable bed in a large room.
The bathroom definitely needs repairing, but I'm sure this will happen all in good time. It's cracked, chipped & discoloured so be prepared for this BUT this didn't stop us from enjoying this Inn.
Very reasonably priced.
Some food is available in the fridge which we were welcome to use. We didn't avail ourselves of this, but it's all part of the warmth of the place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Judy T
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome and is reopening at the end of January 2016. A gem in leadville, one half block off the main drag and within walking distance to everything. The owners Rick and Bec are super people.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family