“Really Enjoyed It”

Thai Curry
Ranked #233 of 471 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 April 2016

It's a modest and small place, but the food and service is excellent. They have some foreign beers which go well with the meal. I had the cubed pepper steak which usually is served with dinner, but it was fabulous for lunch. I've been there several times and will go again. As a plus, the restroom is clean which some say is an indicator of how clean the kitchen is.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

My girlfriend and I discovered this delicious gem two weeks ago and have eaten there three times already. The curry is amazing, try the green or red curry chicken -- you will love them, the red is a little hot for my girl, but not for me. Anything you order here is delicious and the portions are immense. Go, Eat!

1  Thank colinmoore