“Lunch Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Anything bacon sounds like a winner so why not order the brick oven Breakfast bacon pizza?
The bacon was good but the pizza itself was so-so. The crust reminded me of a frozen pizza crust. My wife ordered chicken parm, which stealing a bite I decided she made the better choice.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Quick stop for business lunch. Not very busy at 1130. Service was quick and ordered off lunch menu. Had eggplant parmigiana with sausage. Very good, served with side salad and complimentary bread basket. Perfect portion for lunch.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Eat in and experience a complete menu of delicious Italian dishes. I prefer pizza takeout, but the ravioli is plentiful with great sauces. Their pizza crust is the talk of the town.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We had the best eggplant at Romano's!
Great waitress, wine and food.
The baked Mastacolli was my wife's favorite.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Service was good. Prices reasonable. Serving sizes large; count on a take home meal. Flavor was good, but sauces were quite heavy. I had Penne Rosa, and my wife had the Spaghetti and Ravioli combo. Overall, we were satisfied and would return.

Been to Romano's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!