“Great food--great prices”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We always say as we drive by or close that we should go back. Finally we did, and it was a great as ever. How many other restaurants serve the house wine in a 1 liter carafe for $16? Both chablis and chianti. Decided to try the "hot" mussels appetizer, which came in an enormous sauce that our waitress mentioned she had customers who ordered it and took home the sauce to add to spaghetti. We did also. Too many mussels, should have left some to take home, all for $10.99. We both had lasagna, again teach took home another meal, each $15.50. Local, family owned with great service.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Nice family owned restaurant with great food and good service. My boyfriend and I took his grandkids there and had a very nice meal in a quiet atmosphere, which is hard to find in today's restaurants. We could actually hear one another!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This is classic homestyle Italian. They serve very large portions at reasonable prices. Everything our table ordered was delicious. If you are looking for a hearty home cooked Italian meal, this is the place.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is real Italian food. No American tinkering with these classic dishes. The seats are comfortable and the prices are reasonable plus you will leave feeling full. I would have liked it to be just a bit dimmer but that's just my personal taste. Also the place has been around for decades and it shows in decor. I definitely would eat here again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Anything bacon sounds like a winner so why not order the brick oven Breakfast bacon pizza?
The bacon was good but the pizza itself was so-so. The crust reminded me of a frozen pizza crust. My wife ordered chicken parm, which stealing a bite I decided she made the better choice.