“Last time I'm paying $26 for cold food!”
Review of China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #228 of 293 Restaurants in Longmont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I don't know what has happened to this restaurant. I've complained several times about the cold food, even walking out one time. The hostess is just as cold as the food is. Today was the last straw. I witnessed an unattended child pick an item directly out of the buffet take a bite and then put the remainder back in the chafing dish. I agree with the other reviewer who said this place is a serious health risk. Disgusting!

1  Thank jessica f

Reviewed 28 May 2012

The selection of foods is pretty great in the buffet but a lot of the food is cold. Need to keep their chafing dishes hotter.

1  Thank Glenda R
Reviewed 1 February 2012

This restaurant was very good 5-6 years ago. But recently visited. And never again.

1  Thank Saitan
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I was eating with my pregnant wife at China Buffet thinking about how the food tasted old when a look of disgust came over her face. There was a roach in my wife's food. After she returned from the restroom we explained to our waitress what happened. She asked us to pay for one of the meals and never apologized. This is literally the worst dining experience of my life.

1  Thank ShaneZ79
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Astoundingly awful. Food was cold. The health department really needs to shut this place down. Not cool, tepid, warm - down right COLD. I should have walked out. Instead I had my meal but 10 minutes after leaving I feel nauseous. Ruined my afternoon, as I felt so bad I went straight home. Seriously the worst meal I've had in a very long time, and I'm not picky. To top it off, the server mistakenly put the regular lunch price on the ticket (apparently they bump the price all day Sunday for the "premium" seafood options, which I don't eat anyway.) Instead of graciously acknowledging their mistake and honoring the ticket, the cashier went into a tizzy, recalculating everything, charging me full price. Not a stellar example of good customer service. Will NEVER give them the benefit of the doubt of just a bad day. Avoid! Wouldn't even recommend to an enemy.

1  Thank NotSoPickyCO