I don't know what has happened to this restaurant. I've complained several times about the cold food, even walking out one time. The hostess is just as cold as the food is. Today was the last straw. I witnessed an unattended child pick an item directly out of the buffet take a bite and then put the remainder back in the chafing dish. I agree with the other reviewer who said this place is a serious health risk. Disgusting!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.