“Excellent pizza ”

Old Fashioned Bavarian Bakery
Ranked #5 of 13 Dessert in Longmont
Cuisines: German, Cafe
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We visit several times a month. Love the prosciutto pizza with extra cheese. Pastries are yummy as well.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I went to the pizzeria and bakery and I would never come back. We sat there and watched rats run around and you can see rat poop under the tables. I wouldn't recommend and they need to be inspected by a health inspector.

1  Thank Cognitive A
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Stopped in to buy a few pastries for the family... attracted by the name as I hoped they would have a selection of pastries like I have enjoyed in Europe. The selection was very limited and the items we chose were just OK.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The Old Fasioned Bavarian bakery serves delicious pastries and bread made on-site. You can select from strudel, cookies, danish, eclaires, and several varities of fresh baked bread. Their Farmers Rye is excellent. They also serve breakfast and lunch at affordable prices.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I stupidly bought some bread from this place and forgot to check the ingredients. I called to get clarification and was told to call back later. I called back later and was transferred to someone "who knew". No amount of prodding by me could get any details out of this person. I will throw out the bread and never use their products again.