“Yuck!”

Travelodge Longmont
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Longmont
Reviewed 16 July 2016

The fridge, microwave, ac, and tv all worked. The ceiling fan was so filthy I couldn't turn it on for fear of crud all over the room. Mattress was really old and lumpy. Although I booked and prepaid a 3 night stay- through TripAdvisor I might add- I had to walk downstairs three(3) separate times to get my key card reset. I found this quite inconvenient. The desk help was very polite.

Room Tip: close to the front desk if you have to get your key reset every time.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 July 2016

My daughter and I had 2 bad experiences with 1st Interstate Inn and Americas Best Value Inn. We decided to give the Travelodge a try and the people were so nice and understanding and the room was beautiful and clean. Continental breakfast was great. They also gave us a discount because of everything that we had gone thru. Thank you Travelodge, we will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: Great room and clean
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Stay was nice...clean & comfortable. Had I known there were steps to climb, I would have asked for a room on the first floor since my husband & I are in our 60's and it was hard to carry our luggage upstairs. We stayed 2 nights (5 nights apart) and had the desk clerk help us carry our suitcase the second time we returned. He was very nice about it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 8 July 2016

great people. wifi is not the best. its by hwy 25. 30 min to bolder Colorado. they have a fridge and microwave in the room. have a pool to swim. I herd no noise except some doors on my floor close. they did not have a paper with the tv chanel listing.

Room Tip: not the top hotel. but the price of the room and the nice staff make it top quality
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo