US$279
US$249
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$170
US$155
US$161
Hotels.com
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$30
Pitchup.com
All reviewsfull size refrigerator freezerqueen size bedice makerbeds were very comfortablehome away from homefront deskdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyreclinerkitchenettejedcheyennestovepillowsdogevent
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Our stay was fantastic! They had lovely up-to-date rooms with very comfortable beds. Everything was very clean, and the staff was friendly. Nice location as well. There were restaurants and a gas station just up the road.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Myplaceloveland, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding your stay at our My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO! We work hard to assure that our hotel is clean and comfortable for all our guests and at an affordable price. Our rooms are a perfect fit for most travelers whether they are visiting us for one night or a long-term stay. Please come back and see us again!

Thank you again for making the My Place your place! Look for us on all of your travels, we now have 32 properties in 16 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The rooms were bigger than normal and came equipped with full sized refrigerator, 2 stove tops, coffee maker, & microwave. The beds were comfy and my family thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Very convenient to Budweiser Center and Centerra Mall. I'll be happy to stay in MY PLACE anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank _vudulu
Myplaceloveland, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding your stay at our My Place Hotel – Loveland, CO. We work hard to assure that our hotel is clean and comfortable for all guests and at an affordable price. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stove-top. Making us an ideal location for all types of travelers.

We hope you come back and visit again soon! Look for us on your travels, we now have 32 properties across the country with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com Thank you for making My Place your place!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Our stay was very pleasant! We got along with the staff and they did everything they could to help us with our situation and welcomed us like family! I'm so thankful for everyone here! Everyone loved my cat and made me cat feel at home, my cat loved playing with some of the staff. This place is one of the places I've ever stayed.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Myplaceloveland, General Manager at My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank you so much for your review! I am very pleased that you had such a wonderful experience with us here at My Place Hotel - Loveland, and we hope to see you back again soon! Thank you for making My Place your place, and for taking the time to let us know how we did!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome clean comfortable super friendly place to stay in Loveland. Highly recommend. Staff great. Beds guarantee amazing nights sleep.

Will certainly stay here again when in Loveland. Excellent. Friendly. Clean. Peaceful. Mountain views.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
John H, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Loveland, CO during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. Many guests enjoy our spacious rooms with My Plush bedding, and high quality pillows. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service also make us an ideal location for all types of travelers.

We hope you come back and visit again soon! Look for us on your travels, we now have 32 properties in 16 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I have stayed in a lot of hotels in my time, its always awkward for me. My Place in Loveland is without question the best you'll find. You walk in, always greeted with a friendly face, the entire staff goes out of their way to stop and be personable with you, as well as make sure you are doing well and if you need something. Jed, Carly, Shayla, Ehab, Richard, Aly, Christine, Deborah, Kayle, all the staff I've met are super awesome.
I was transferred to the area 2.5 months ahead of my family, being here alone, and staying here, I can truly say I have found a home away from home. I plan to retain the friendships I've built here, and it's all because of the staff.
Now on the hotel itself...Immaculate hotel, rooms are awesome, the bed is one of the best I've slept on, 2 kinds of pillows, my favorite are the feathers. Nice kitchenette, with full-size fridge/freezer combo, large flat screen tv, wifi, just everything you need to be comfortable. Don't skip out on a stay here, you'll regret it. I've been here just over a month.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank cdschoonie
Myplaceloveland, Manager at My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review! It is feedback like yours that allows us to ensure that we are providing the best customer service that we can here at My Place Hotel - Loveland.

We make it a point to make all of our guests feel welcome, and I personally wanted to thank you for making My Place your place!