“Just amazing!”

Candlewood Suites Loveland
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Great hotel, awesome atmosphere, the room was super clean, staff was super friendly and quickly wanted to help in any of my needs when I'm new to the area. Would like to thank Christian for all help and being so friendly!

Room Tip: First floor rocked
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
CWLoveland, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Hi Brian V!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and found our staff to be super friendly. We will pass along your kind words to Christian. We are lucky to have him as part of our team! Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

-Sydney, Operations Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I stayed at Candlewood Suites to attend two week company training from 1/8/17 to 1/21/17 and it was a terrific experience. My suite was comfortable and was very conducive to studying, which was important to me. But the best part was the staff, everyone was very welcoming and helpful, especially Beatriz and Nathan. They couldn't have been nicer, and they were both quick to respond to any minor issues that came up. For example, when I needed help navigating how to use the DVR, Beatriz came to my room and showed me in person. And when there was some celebrating next door that was a little loud one night, I spoke to Nathan about it and he resolved it quickly and diplomatically. Both Beatriz and Nathan patiently answered all my questions, and made sure my stay was comfortable. They both deserve to be recognized for their professionalism, kudos to Beatriz and Nathan :) Overall, a very cozy and charming place to stay, I highly recommend Candlewood Suites at Loveland and would stay there again...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea2del
Sydney O, Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Greetings Andrea2del!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am so happy to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us. I am also thrilled to hear that you thought the best part of your stay was our staff members and that they were able to resolve your problems quickly and diplomatically to ensure you remained comfortable. They work very hard to ensure all guests are satisfied during their stay. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Nathan and Beatriz. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My husband and I took a short trip to Loveland, CO. Unfortunately, the Candlewood did not have a room left. Nathan and Mick were awesome! They made calls to other hotels to help us out. After driving seven hours we were so appreciative of those two wonderful guys! They even printed us a map! I will make sure I call ahead, the next time we go to Loveland, to stay at the Candlewood. The guys were great advertisement!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Marcie51!

Thank you so much for the amazing five star review. I am sorry to hear that we were sold out and were unable to accommodate you. It makes me incredibly happy to hear that Nathan and Mick went above and beyond to help you and your husband find an alternative hotel to accommodate you. They work very hard to ensure everyone who comes on our property leaves happy. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Looking forward to seeing you next time you are in Loveland!

- Sydney, Operations Manager

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites on Crossroads Blvd in Loveland, CO on December 29th, 2016. From the check in with a wonderful young lady, Beatriz, to the checkout the next morning with Rylee, another very friendly and helpful young lady, the stay was wonderful. Room was spacious, had all the amenities that we needed plus some, was clean, and very comfortable atmosphere. Thanks to Beatriz, Rylee, and Melody, the shuttle driver for excellent service and a great value for our stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Hi Med50man!

Thank you so much for the amazing five star review. I am so happy you found our property to have a comfortable atmosphere! We do our best to make sure our guests are comfortable and feel like they are at a home away from home. I will let Beatriz, Melody and Rylee know of your kind thoughts! We are so lucky to have them as part of our amazing team here. Thanks again and let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

The staff was very friendly and addressed all our questions upon check in. The property had everything we needed and was very reasonably priced. It was very quiet and the room was very comfortable. It was a nice stay and we would stay at this property again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Hello Jennifer W!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us! I am also ecstatic to hear that you found our staff friendly and that they were attentive to your questions at check in. They work very hard to ensure all guests are satisfied during their stay. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.