US$281
QualityInn
US$143
US$135
Hotels.com
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
US$170
Residence Inn
US$143
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$30
Pitchup.com
All reviewsfront deskother hotelsgreat place to staygreat roombeatriztvnathandishwashermaids
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I stayed at Candlewood Suites to attend two week company training from 1/8/17 to 1/21/17 and it was a terrific experience. My suite was comfortable and was very conducive to studying, which was important to me. But the best part was the staff, everyone was very welcoming and helpful, especially Beatriz and Nathan. They couldn't have been nicer, and they were both quick to respond to any minor issues that came up. For example, when I needed help navigating how to use the DVR, Beatriz came to my room and showed me in person. And when there was some celebrating next door that was a little loud one night, I spoke to Nathan about it and he resolved it quickly and diplomatically. Both Beatriz and Nathan patiently answered all my questions, and made sure my stay was comfortable. They both deserve to be recognized for their professionalism, kudos to Beatriz and Nathan :) Overall, a very cozy and charming place to stay, I highly recommend Candlewood Suites at Loveland and would stay there again...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea2del
Sydney O, Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Greetings Andrea2del!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am so happy to hear that you were comfortable during your stay with us. I am also thrilled to hear that you thought the best part of your stay was our staff members and that they were able to resolve your problems quickly and diplomatically to ensure you remained comfortable. They work very hard to ensure all guests are satisfied during their stay. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Nathan and Beatriz. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My husband and I took a short trip to Loveland, CO. Unfortunately, the Candlewood did not have a room left. Nathan and Mick were awesome! They made calls to other hotels to help us out. After driving seven hours we were so appreciative of those two wonderful guys! They even printed us a map! I will make sure I call ahead, the next time we go to Loveland, to stay at the Candlewood. The guys were great advertisement!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Marcie51!

Thank you so much for the amazing five star review. I am sorry to hear that we were sold out and were unable to accommodate you. It makes me incredibly happy to hear that Nathan and Mick went above and beyond to help you and your husband find an alternative hotel to accommodate you. They work very hard to ensure everyone who comes on our property leaves happy. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Looking forward to seeing you next time you are in Loveland!

- Sydney, Operations Manager

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites on Crossroads Blvd in Loveland, CO on December 29th, 2016. From the check in with a wonderful young lady, Beatriz, to the checkout the next morning with Rylee, another very friendly and helpful young lady, the stay was wonderful. Room was spacious, had all the amenities that we needed plus some, was clean, and very comfortable atmosphere. Thanks to Beatriz, Rylee, and Melody, the shuttle driver for excellent service and a great value for our stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Hi Med50man!

Thank you so much for the amazing five star review. I am so happy you found our property to have a comfortable atmosphere! We do our best to make sure our guests are comfortable and feel like they are at a home away from home. I will let Beatriz, Melody and Rylee know of your kind thoughts! We are so lucky to have them as part of our amazing team here. Thanks again and let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

The staff was very friendly and addressed all our questions upon check in. The property had everything we needed and was very reasonably priced. It was very quiet and the room was very comfortable. It was a nice stay and we would stay at this property again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Hello Jennifer W!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us! I am also ecstatic to hear that you found our staff friendly and that they were attentive to your questions at check in. They work very hard to ensure all guests are satisfied during their stay. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This property has everything you need in an extended stay and then plus some. The rooms feel like a small studio with a full kitchen sans oven. The location is not the greatest, but there are a few things you can walk to. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Samantha helped me with my bike and wine opener inquiry promptly and professionally. Not too bad for a 2 week stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Emily H,

Greetings from the Candlewood Suites Loveland, CO.

Thank you for the commendable feedback about your stay. It has always been our goal to provide exemplary guest experience and we are delighted to learn that we were able to provide you with such.

It is with great pleasure to read that our room amenities were to your convenience and that our front desk Samantha was a great help during your visit.

Again, thank you and we look forward in having you back soon.

Best Regards,