“Mountain Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Comfortable room with excellent maids, breakfast servers and desk personnel. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate. It was hotter at 5000 feet than at our home near Dallas. I am sure this was an unusual experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Terry B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your great comments. I will be sure to pass along to my team!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Hotel wasn't up to standards for $150+/night... room made me sick and I'm still not feeling well. Coughed and having breathing issues since... no ill contacts and my son who stay in the room is sick too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Terry B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I do apologize you got ill while you were here in Colorado. I have had no other complaints concerning sickness in our hotel. Rooms are cleaned according to Brand Standards. I hope you are feeling better and your travels will bring you our way again to show we are working hard for each guest have a great experience with us.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

They've kept the hotel in good shape and it remains one of the nicer LQs I've stayed at. Rooms are big. I like it's close proximity to parks. You can access a small nature area from a path adjacent to the hotel parking lot. This path meanders along a creek. The location works best for those going into Rocky Mountain National Park or wanting to explore parks in Fort Collins or Loveland. You'll drive a little ways to get to shopping and restaurants. Downtown is midway between the LQ and Hwy 25. I got lucky and stayed a night where there wasn't a big group for an event so it was quiet. They've improved the designated pet potty area since our last stay and that was a welcome improvement.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to pass them along to my team!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was the cleanest, quietest and most friendly stay I ever had. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant that is adjacent to the property was perfect because I did not want to drive and look for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank robertgX7779KH
Terry B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your comments. I will pass them along to my team.
LaQuinta Loveland

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was traveling with my mother and two nieces on an extended vacation. We had stayed at 4 hotels already (none of these were LaQuinta's) and were extremely tired. We arrived early evening and the desk clerk was extremely nice and accommodating. She answered all of our questions and made herself available later that evening for more. The rooms were extremely clean. Our toilet was stopped up and they came and repaired it right away. The pool was just the right size for the number of guests there during our stay and we enjoyed the pool and hot tub. We ate dinner at the restaurant next door and the food and service were great! We also enjoyed a wonderful breakfast the next morning! Of all the hotels we stayed at during our vacation, this was our favorite and the nicest! Stay here, if you want to be treated well and have a great nights sleep!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A541PHjulien

Thank you for your great comments. I will pass them along to my team.
La Quinta Loveland