Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
Residence Inn
US$132
US$118
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$127
Hampton.com
US$97
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$149
US$179
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$30
All reviewshorseback ridingsquare dancingevening activitiesbass fishingcozy cabinthe main lodgecattle drivecowboy breakfastvacation experienceearly morning breakfastwestern experiencewonderful weekendbig horn sheepfantastic ridewestern themeother gueststhis past summer
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I attended the Spring Cowgirl Roundup with my sister and 2 others. We couldn't have had a better time. The other guests were friendly and welcoming. The setting is gorgeous. The food was awesome and plentiful. The horses are well-trained. The staff is responsive and attentive. The riding experience was perfect. My horse was a good match for me and the pace was always matched to the riders. Bonus: I caught a big fish! Take the plunge. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Just talk to the staff.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Karen B, Guest Relations Manager at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We had such a great time with you and the girls! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, as we know you'll be back! :)

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Absolutely awesome! I went solo and met some of the most amazing women as fellow guests. The staff, wranglers, horses, food, accommodations... everything was 5 Star. I'm not that experienced of a rider, but my level was welcomed by everyone and I never felt like I held anyone back on our rides. From the basic trail rides to the early morning breakfast ride to the overnight camp, it was all very special. I'm still reflecting back on the events of the week! Thank you, Sylvan Dale, for one of the best vacations I've ever had (and I've been to some nice places).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Karen B, Guest Relations Manager at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

We had a wonderful time with you too! Thank you for your visit, and we sure hope to see you again soon. :)

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Best Dude Ranch visit, beautiful private property with trout river, fields with iconic scenery.... hay wagon rides, gourmet food all you can eat.... even accommodated my ketogenic diet! Cabins spacious, clean, kitchenette or full kitchen.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sue M
Karen B, Guest Relations Manager at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We absolutely loved having you ladies on ranch these past few days. :) We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful horses and a happy staff. This ride was a birthday present and it was exciting and memorable. You are fitted with a horse to your stature and experience.
Once saddled up, you are guided on a group ride through the rocky front range vistas. Protip: sweet country clothes in the gift shop for the little ones.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Awww....thank you for loving our horses, and enjoying your ride. :) We hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed 28 April 2017

We loved the cabins, decorated western theme and comfortable. The outdoor site is beautiful yet the inside site is also wonderful. The food was great, the staff all friendly and helpful. What a great place for a wedding, or just a weekend away as well as the special events they offer. And horseback riding for those who enjoy that with lots of options to enjoy. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: No television so bring a computer and some dvd's. Can reach WiFi by driving short distance.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

We're glad you could join us for some Sylvan Dale fun! We hope to see you again soon! :)