Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Wyndham
US$78
FindHotel
US$70
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
Lol.travelUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

No TV,no phone, no hairdryer, no effort. People around check in evening were unprofessional, unkept almost scary.
Took the time at owner Scott request to let him know what I experienced, but gave only 10% refund for very bad hotel experience

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2021

The worst part of this awful place was the bed. Incredibly uncomfortable: if your sleeping partner is heavier than you, you will find yourself rolling into them all night. And the room was dirty; I don't think the carpet has been cleaned since...well, ever. Also, they definitely had staffing issues. The first morning there was this for breakfast: bottled water. The maintenance guy was on duty by himself, and didn't even know how to make coffee (not his fault, honestly! I felt bad for him). Unfortunately I booked a no-refund stay. Ugh.

Room tip: Find another motel.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021

The hotel was nice. The manager was super friendly and helpful. The location is great. I would recommend this hotel. It does not have an elevator. The only thing that I did not like was that the plug ins are old so my phone charger had a difficult time staying plugged in.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank janae7712
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Extremely welcoming management and staff. I needed an iron and it was brought to my room. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast was average bit it still crazy covid times. For the price I would book again in the future.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JimDehler
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Not only did I somehow book the exact dates during the wrong month…
and even though they were full!….
They had one reserve that saved me!!!
That they gave me at the booking price for my mess up date!
Then the next day, I got a text from them that my friend had left his backpack there!
Of any and all hotels I’ve ever stayed at, if you lost something…. It was never to be found.
Not only did they find it, they alerted us to the fact that it was missing!!!
The staff here were 100% amazing. I wish hotels everywhere operated as this one does!

I also had my dog with me, and the staff and guests treated him so sweetly. I wish I could have this service at every hotel!!!

Date of stay: June 2021