Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The front desk clerks were extremely helpful. Rachel and I forgot her Name, I give a 5 Star rating! Found them to be personal and professional. Thanks to you Ladies.The grounds are well kept, the dog run was a bonus. When you say Pet Friendly, you mean it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kent S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you "Douglas K" for this outstanding review, I will make sure to share it with Rachel and all of our front desk staff. We are so glad you stayed with us, and were able to enjoy our beautiful courtyard area. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Kent S., GM

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always been pleased with the accommodations, nice pool and place for your pets if you have any. great yard next to pool for receptions. and if you need something to eat they have a great restaurant and Bar with very friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time with this nice review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. If I can ever be of any assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were supposed to camp in Rocky Mountain National Park for the night but arrived late and decided to wait until the morning. Stayed one night here. Conveniently located, quiet, breakfast. No complaints from us!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you "Erica C" for your nice review and choosing the Best Western Plus. We do get many travelers visiting Rocky Mountain National Park, and are glad we were convenient and you had a nice stay. Thanks again, and safe travels!.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Hotel is nice to look at, room was clean, and I couldn't hear my neighbors. But I was there with a wedding and they wouldn't extend me the group rate because I didn't book in time. I guess there was rain before and a leek in the roof and ceiling tiles came down and hit a guest over the head... they hadn't done anything to section off the area that had been dripping. They charged my card to hold the room, then charged me again, and then again when I checked out. Making it really hard to travel back home without funds. No manager available to help and staff just says there is nothing they can do.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kent S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Greetings, and thank you for your comments and business. I did email you yesterday concerning your comments from a previous review, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I am sorry for any confusion. Regarding our room rates, we do offer group room rates that could be lower than the normal advertised rate, but they expired if not reserved in time as we do not request any advance payment or credit card guarantee. I did notice our front desk staff did discount your room at check-in but your reservation was only made one day prior to your arrival so it was at a higher rate. Please let me know if you still have any issues with the debit card authorization not dropping off, again my apologies for the inconveniences and frustrations. Thank you,

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We visited Loveland, CO so that my daughter could visit a good friend. We decided to stay the night before heading to Snowmass Village, CO. The hotel was a great place to stay. The beds were comfortable and breakfast the next morning was very good with a great selection of breakfast foods. The restaurant/bar just off the lobby was a disappointment. The service was very slow but the food was good after we finally got it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi "Melinda B", and thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Your comments do enable us to continue to improve on our guest services and products. I will definitely review them with our restaurant manager. I was very happy to see you had a enjoyable stay including our room comfort and complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and we appreciate the high ranking. Thank you again, we hope to serve you in the future if your travels bring you back to the Loveland area.

970-667-7810

Travellers also viewed these Loveland hotels
3.9 km away
0.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
11.4 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland

Been to Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center

Address: 5542 E US Highway 34, Loveland, CO 80537-8994 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center)
Region: United States > Colorado > Loveland
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Loveland
#2 Business Hotel in Loveland
#8 Family Hotel in Loveland
Price Range: $121 - $187 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Crossroads Hotel Loveland