Best Western Plus Loveland Inn
US$125
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$140
US$110
QualityInn
US$164
US$137
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$139
Residence Inn
US$164
US$176
US$158
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$110
All reviewscrossroads innfront desku turnconference roomroom was cleanparking lotfire pita nice place to staybreakfast was deliciouswedding partyawesome staffexcellent hotelnorthern coloradono elevatorthe breakfast areagreat roomoutlet mall
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always been pleased with the accommodations, nice pool and place for your pets if you have any. great yard next to pool for receptions. and if you need something to eat they have a great restaurant and Bar with very friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kent S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Loveland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time with this nice review. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. If I can ever be of any assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were supposed to camp in Rocky Mountain National Park for the night but arrived late and decided to wait until the morning. Stayed one night here. Conveniently located, quiet, breakfast. No complaints from us!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you "Erica C" for your nice review and choosing the Best Western Plus. We do get many travelers visiting Rocky Mountain National Park, and are glad we were convenient and you had a nice stay. Thanks again, and safe travels!.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Hotel is nice to look at, room was clean, and I couldn't hear my neighbors. But I was there with a wedding and they wouldn't extend me the group rate because I didn't book in time. I guess there was rain before and a leek in the roof and ceiling tiles came down and hit a guest over the head... they hadn't done anything to section off the area that had been dripping. They charged my card to hold the room, then charged me again, and then again when I checked out. Making it really hard to travel back home without funds. No manager available to help and staff just says there is nothing they can do.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kent S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Loveland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Greetings, and thank you for your comments and business. I did email you yesterday concerning your comments from a previous review, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I am sorry for any confusion. Regarding our room rates, we do offer group room rates that could be lower than the normal advertised rate, but they expired if not reserved in time as we do not request any advance payment or credit card guarantee. I did notice our front desk staff did discount your room at check-in but your reservation was only made one day prior to your arrival so it was at a higher rate. Please let me know if you still have any issues with the debit card authorization not dropping off, again my apologies for the inconveniences and frustrations. Thank you,

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We visited Loveland, CO so that my daughter could visit a good friend. We decided to stay the night before heading to Snowmass Village, CO. The hotel was a great place to stay. The beds were comfortable and breakfast the next morning was very good with a great selection of breakfast foods. The restaurant/bar just off the lobby was a disappointment. The service was very slow but the food was good after we finally got it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi "Melinda B", and thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Your comments do enable us to continue to improve on our guest services and products. I will definitely review them with our restaurant manager. I was very happy to see you had a enjoyable stay including our room comfort and complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and we appreciate the high ranking. Thank you again, we hope to serve you in the future if your travels bring you back to the Loveland area.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Our stay at the Best Western Crossroads Inn in Loveland CO was very enjoyable. We were going to visit with former neighbors who now lived in Loveland in the morning and this motel was very close to their home. No problems arose and we will use this motel again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Greeting "Linda K", and thank you for the nice comments as we are so glad to see you had a enjoyable stay. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.