Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Fairfield Inn
US$84
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$84
Priceline
All reviews front desk staff hot breakfast would stay here again great stay room was spacious estes park fort collins rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

It wasn't until I opened my online folio that the hotel sent me that I found out they charge for parking! This is a newly developed area surrounded by farmland. It's not in a city, there is no security on site, and there isn't even a gate or fence around the parking lot. Why the parking fee? I wasn't even asked if I was driving a car!

Our first floor room had a broken window screen laying on the ground by the window. The screen that was on our window was also damaged as though someone from the outside had tried to remove it. This left me feeling uneasy about the security of the room. Not only that but the deadbolt on the door didn't work. It was late and we were tired. Since I was with my older brother, and only staying for one night, I let it slide.

The room was OK, but I wouldn't stay here again.

Room tip: If you don't think you should be charged extra for parking in a suburban area, don't stay here.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2020

We had a wonderful stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins. Check in was very easy and the staff were excellent. Due to COVID there was not a hot breakfast but they did give out a nice grab and go with water, fruit, muffin/bagel, granola bar. Also, pool is closed due to COVID but staff said they could call over to the hotels next door and reserve a time for us to swim if we wanted. We stayed here as we were going to visit RMNP the next day. About an hour drive to the entrance of the park. Nice affordable hotel away from the high prices of Estes Park. This hotel was very clean. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Joshua B
Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

Everything is spotless. The room was spacious. The shower was very nice. The A/C was quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Their rates are very competitive for the area. They definitely excel amongst their competitors!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank moishe613
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

The Fairfield is closed. Got an email the morning of the reservation saying it was closed and we could cancel or go to the Residence Inn. When you call the Fairfield number it goes to the Residence Inn. Don’t appreciate not being told earlier. As a titanium lifetime expect better communication. Be Aware!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2020

We were group of 4 adults and we enjoyed the breakfast spread, staff hospitality, location (close to outlets) and rooms were decent size. Pool was under maintenance so we could not use it but they were ready to provide the pool from nearby hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel stay.

Date of stay: March 2020