“Best ever”

Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel knows how to do it right. It is clean and comfortable. The room was perfect and the front desk staff, Amanda, couldn't have been more helpful. There was coffee as usual but also tea. Breakfast was great with all of the usual treats but also chocolate waffles, fresh fruit and cheesy scrambled eggs. The public ladies restroom had a basket of free feminine products, which I have never seen before. We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cherri W

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Staying here as we go to an auction and visit relatives nearby. Wanted something with an indoor pool for 2 year old to swim. It's an average hotel. The staff was all very friendly. The floor in our 2nd story room was a bit strange. It was sort of caved in in the middle under the beds. You can also see where there was some water damage in the ceiling and the tub didn't drain well at all. Breakfast was nothing too special but was ok. The hot items were waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and thin chewy bacon. The pool was the best part. Overall it was a perfectly fine hotel with no bells and whistles. I think that we could have found equal hotels at the same price or cheaper. But we would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank acies01
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Nice little place, had a hot tub in our room, so it was a little larger than most rooms. Price was reasonable, breakfast was good. I've stayed in a lot of Choice hotels, this one ranked up there as one of the good ones.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Expedia said there were rooms available for $92 so I stopped in, as I'm on a budget. I asked for a room for just me, what do they have. The friendly clerk (no complaints about her per se, but her information was misleading) advised rooms tonight were $125 (can't remember exact amount but it was over 120). I said that was out of my budget. She said all the hotels in the area are fully booked because of several events and conventions and it being a long weekend.
I asked her to recommend a more affordable place for me. She "checked" and said everything was full.

I said I guess I'll keep driving towards the mountains (I'm headed to BC). She said rooms in the ski area are around $300 a night. So I said I guess I'll be sleeping in my car.

I left with the intention on sleeping in my car....

Then I thought I'd just pop into Travelodge right next door and see if they have the same story.

I asked for the same thing.... they said $87 plus tax.
I booked and stayed.

Please - if you're going to try to care for a potential customer, give them accurate advice, not a potentially dangerous one.
If she'd have recommended the hotel next door, I'd have thought how awesome of her and this hotel. Now I have a sour taste.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
edward c, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.

In terms of the difference in rate between what you found online and what was quoted to you at the hotel, I believe the issue may have been that you were not looking at the right date. A lot of times when searching rates on search engines, they take you to a random date rather than today's date. Per our contract, Expedia only gets rooms from us to sell if we have more than a certain amount of rooms. The night you are speaking of, we only had 2 rooms left to sell, so you would not have seen a bookable rate from Expedia for our hotel on that specific date. Due to a contractual obligation known as "rate parity," you will never see a different rate online than what it would be at the hotel. Rate parity ensures that the same rate is offered across all online booking sites, as well as directly through the hotel to ensure that guests are getting the best rate offered.

Allow me to apologize for the inaccurate information you received from our front desk attendant. At the beginning of every shift, the front desk attendant calls 5 hotels in our area of similar level (midscale hotels) to ask for their rate and occupancy and they write it down on a log. The reason for this is to have a sample size to get an idea of what the market (demand/rates) are for the day. When I talked to her about this, she told me that 3 out of the 5 hotels she called were booked and the other 2 were almost booked. I have spoken with the front desk attendant and have gone over with her not to use blanket statements such as "everybody is full," but rather be more specific referring to the hotel call log and to next time say something along the lines of, "there's a lot of hotels in this area, but these five hotels that I have contacted have this type of availability and this is the reflection of the market currently. But unfortunately, I am not sure if any of the other hotels in the area have any rooms." I apologize for the way she relayed her message and the fact that it was misleading. I have sat down and spoken with her, as well as the rest of the front desk staff, to ensure that this type of mistake does not occur again.

Once again, I am so sorry that you received misleading information from our front desk attendant. But thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention so that I can make sure that it does not happen again to others in the future.

Edward Chung
Quality Inn & Suites - Loveland
(970)593-0100

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to stay went on a quick business trip very convenient for the location and nice people easy to find, located next to a lot of good places to eat over all would definitely stay again in the future.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
edward c, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are so glad to hear we were able to offer you pleasant accommodations during your business trip to the Loveland area. We look forward to offering you the same type of hospitality next time you are in the area. Hope to see you soon!

Edward Chung